You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

How these figures look together? [Comparison Thread]

Started by kreativtek, November 22, 2015, 07:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skorpio V.

Odd pairing but can anyone share the 2021 Winter Wilson next to PNSO's Shantungosaurus (let's say it's just a big boi E. annectens)
On and off dinosaur collecting phases over the span of millions of years has led me to this very forum.

grantharding

If someone has both, I'd love to see the two walking Pteranodons side by side: The 2019 Wild Safari and the 2021 CollectA Deluxe.

Bokisaurus

Quote from: grantharding on March 16, 2021, 03:17:47 PM
If someone has both, I'd love to see the two walking Pteranodons side by side: The 2019 Wild Safari and the 2021 CollectA Deluxe.

Hi G @grantharding if you look at my collection thread page 44(I think) I posted a photo of both figures.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: Skorpio V. on March 14, 2021, 08:41:14 PM
Odd pairing but can anyone share the 2021 Winter Wilson next to PNSO's Shantungosaurus (let's say it's just a big boi E. annectens)
a couple of the photos in my thread show those 2 together
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

To save you time, here is the best shot showing size

grantharding

Quote from: Bokisaurus on March 16, 2021, 05:59:15 PM
Quote from: grantharding on March 16, 2021, 03:17:47 PM

Hi G @grantharding if you look at my collection thread page 44(I think) I posted a photo of both figures.

Awesome, thank you! Wow, the size difference is remarkable.

Skorpio V.

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on March 16, 2021, 06:31:21 PM
Quote from: Skorpio V. on March 14, 2021, 08:41:14 PM
a couple of the photos in my thread show those 2 together

Man, PNSO's vinyl figs are huge. Thanks!
On and off dinosaur collecting phases over the span of millions of years has led me to this very forum.

Bokisaurus

Here you go avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420 - not the best photo, just a quick down and dirty one ;D
[]

Stegotyranno420

thanks very much B @Bokisaurus
Mamenchi and wilson scale with the spinosaurus very well. The giganotosaurus not so much but thanks for showing me

Loon

Does anyone have the AAA, Safari, Mojo, and Geoworld Hyaenodon? If anyone has any combination of those, could you please post a picture?

sauroid

can someone please post a pic/pics of the PNSO Mandschurosaurus, Shantungosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Corythosaurus and Lambeosaurus together? thank you.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

triceratops83

In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

sauroid

avatar_triceratops83 @triceratops83 thank you! they are beautiful together. i was planning to order the Shantungo and Mandschuro but they seem oversized (unless they were really huge in life).
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

avatar_sauroid @sauroid Shantungosaurus was huge, that figure is 1:35 scale whereas the Parasaurolophus and Corythosaurus are 1:25 and the Lambeosaurus 1:30 scale. Mandschurosaurus however is smaller, I think that one is 1:18 but I don't own it to check.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

suspsy

Shantungosaurus was far bigger than Tyrannosaurus rex; it was more than 16 metres long and up to 18 tons in weight. That's why it'll be scary if Creative Beast does hadrosaurs for their fourth series.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

SidB

Yes, it's the Mandschurosaurus that is really too large for scaling purposes. The big Shantungosaurus, in this scenario, is actually undersized, compared with the three new mid-sized line introductions.

Shonisaurus

Nice figures I never thought that the corythosaurus was so big despite everything compared to the shantungaurus. I thought it would be much smaller and it is not the case. Thanks for sharing that beautiful photo.

Skorpio V.

A little early, but what would the Vitae Chilantaisaurus look like next to the 2021 PNSO Stegosaurus (I'm imagining minuscule)?

WickedWargames

i've skimmed through and i wondred if anyone has a picture of the papo brachiosaurus (the big one) with various suchomimus/ t-Rex and charcarodontasaurus figures? I'm trying to pick some theropods and hitting a bit of a road block. I like the schleich, papo and collecta lines mostly so far.

Leyster

Carcharodontosaurus GR Toys and Giganotosaurus Carnegie

Carcharodontosaurus GR Toys, Battat Ceratosaurus, Safari Baryonyx (they're all in the same scale, more or less)
"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: