You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

How these figures look together? [Comparison Thread]

Started by kreativtek, November 22, 2015, 07:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Does anyone have both the big Schleich Apatosaurus and the Safari Great Dinos Apatosaurus?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

The Zoo Boy

Anyone have the massive PNSO Megaladon and the PNSO Livyatan?

Quote from: PhilSauria on August 01, 2021, 08:11:18 AM
Some images to help with the last few requests.

Thanks so much!

CarnotaurusKing

Could anyone do the PNSO large vinyl megalodon and PNSO Livyatan?

Thialfi

Quote from: CarnotaurusKing on November 26, 2021, 02:36:41 PM
Not my images, found these two through Google (they didn't have a source attached to them), perhaps they're of use:

Shonisaurus

Thanks for the photos, Thialfi the prehistoric marine animal models are fabulous. The elegance of all these vinyl figures makes them a must buy for any collector who wants to own iconic and unique figures of prehistoric marine mammals, fish and reptiles. Without a doubt, PNSO is one of the best companies to make prehistoric marine animals.

Python

What does the Kaiyodo Rayonnoceras look like next to the Colorata Cameroceras and Collecta Orthoceras?

Halichoeres

P @Python at your service:

The Cameroceras and Rayonnoceras could display okay together as a very large individual of the former and a rather small individual of the latter (leaving aside the 70-million-year temporal gap between them). The Orthoceras is close to life-size, however.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Python

Thanks, I'm planning on buying the Rayonnoceras (it's literally in my cart right now).

Also how does Favorite's Megalodon look next to PNSO's Livyatan

CarnotaurusKing

Quote from: Thialfi on December 01, 2021, 04:13:18 PM
Quote from: CarnotaurusKing on November 26, 2021, 02:36:41 PM
Not my images, found these two through Google (they didn't have a source attached to them), perhaps they're of use:

Thank you!

Stegotyranno420

Has anyone got the new PNSO Stegosaurus, Safari Ltd Tyrannosaurus, and Pnso Torvosaurus.
If possible, 2019 Papo Spinosaurus and Pnso Yangchuanosaurus
I apologize if i ask for too much. Thank you in advance

Strepsodus

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on January 30, 2022, 03:57:59 AM
Has anyone got the new PNSO Stegosaurus, Safari Ltd Tyrannosaurus, and Pnso Torvosaurus.
If possible, 2019 Papo Spinosaurus and Pnso Yangchuanosaurus
I apologize if i ask for too much. Thank you in advance
I have all these except for Papo Spinosaurus. Will get to it soon, unless someone else beats me to it
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Kaur_RP

Anyone got images of the Papo Giganotosaurus and Acrocanthosaurus (either version) together?

Lanthanotus

Gonna post this here as it probably interests more people and this is the thread for it....

GR Toys Quetzalcoatlus vs Papo Quetzalcoatlus, not the fanciest background, but I had to hotwatertreat the Papo after long being stowed away. Both are very alike in their general proportions, in the fact the head are identical in length aswell as the last finger. So they quite fit and could go as a pair with a bit of custom work (for the crest for example or the comparably massive feet and hands in the Papo), but I guess the winner (or dominant part) is already set by its pose.

Shonisaurus

Thanks for posting the photos, GR Toys's quetzalcoatlus looks elegant and with less dramatic sculpting details than his Papo counterpart, Papo's looks very elaborate but both are on the same level of awesomeness anyway. The one from GR toys seems much more scientific to me. I would like Papo to return to his "Golden Age" in the production of prehistoric animals and dinosaurs as it was at the time of the production of his quetzalcoatlus.

BrontoScorpio

Quote from: Lanthanotus on February 18, 2022, 04:51:31 PM
Gonna post this here as it probably interests more people and this is the thread for it....

GR Toys Quetzalcoatlus vs Papo Quetzalcoatlus, ...  but I guess the winner (or dominant part) is already set by its pose.

Thanks for posting.
I really do prefer the PAPO one - I find it to have more 'character' ...
Up until now I hesitated buying it - since it strikes me to require a tremendous amount of shelf space due to it's unique pose.
But , I may reconsider ...  :)

Cretaceous Crab

Can I request some photos of the eofauna Triceratops next to some similarly sized Triceratops figures from other companies?

Leyster

Anybody got the Safari Kentrosaurus and the PNSO mini Kentrosaurus?
"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: