You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dan's Dinosaurs [ DTF Exclusive Offers ]

Started by Dan, March 13, 2012, 10:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

VERY cool piece Dan..and kudos for bringing Eduardo into the fold !

Concavenator

Quote from: Dan on July 06, 2013, 12:43:54 AM
Hah, very nice, thank you. Guess I'll just confirm that now.

All the new 2013 Safari pieces are now in stock, as well as the new Series 3 models from Favorite.

Exclusive #5 has been revealed today.

Suchomimus by Eduardo Pantoja Moreno

Such an awesome sculpt of an amazing dinosaur.Congratulations!
8 piece kit
1:15 Scale
Length: 27" (70 cm)

Available in both resin kit form or fully finished by Martin Garratt.

Dan

Now Available

Dinosauria Dilophosaurus by Jorge Blanco

Smilodon by Sean Cooper

Dinosaur Studio Models by Dan LoRusso & Greg Wenzel

20 Unique Pieces Now Available

Details and order info at DansDinosaurs.com

Please feel free to use the "reply" button to share your thoughts in this thread, instead of the "quote" button. Quoting can clutter a thread with graphics and slow down other users. Thanks.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice ! Dan Lorusso recently helped me get a set of eyes and teeth for my 1:1 T-Rex !  He has an awesome range of models that are just beautiful !

tyrantqueen

Happy to see LoRusso's work being stocked :)

When is Dinosaur Sculpting: A Complete Guide going to be released? Everywhere I look it's still pre-order only :-\ What is the official date for release?

Ikessauro

Quote from: tyrantqueen on August 11, 2013, 03:58:34 PM
Happy to see LoRusso's work being stocked :)

When is Dinosaur Sculpting: A Complete Guide going to be released? Everywhere I look it's still pre-order only :-\ What is the official date for release?

I pre-ordered my copy a couple of days ago, the store said it would be released in 8 days. So we have to wait about a week untill it gets out.

Dan

Update

Now Available
T-Shirts by Tony McVey

Currently Casting - Now Accepting Preorders

To place order and view details, please visit DansDinosaurs.com

E-mail is preferred for international orders. Thanks!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Man..you've gotta quit showing me cool shirts Dan..I always know they won't fit me.. lol

Takama

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 30, 2013, 03:36:50 PM
Man..you've gotta quit showing me cool shirts Dan..I always know they won't fit me.. lol

I could say the same thing.   

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Takama on August 30, 2013, 03:43:13 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 30, 2013, 03:36:50 PM

I could say the same thing.

We both need some big shirts for big dino fans.. there's a line right there ! lol

tyrantqueen

Looks like Dan has a new 1/20 Carcharodontosaurus by MO models in stock

Cool model, but it kinda looks like it's drunk and about to topple over (or maybe it's just the angle) ???

CityRaptor

Pretty sure that is meant to be a dynamic pose. Probably preparing to leap forward and grabbing some unfortunate creature with those jaws. 
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

tyrantqueen

Quote from: CityRaptor on October 05, 2013, 12:12:28 AM
Pretty sure that is meant to be a dynamic pose. Probably preparing to leap forward and grabbing some unfortunate creature with those jaws.
Obviously I know that ::)

Still don't like it though.

CityRaptor

Guess it would look better if you postion an unfortunate creature somewhere. 
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

postsaurischian

The head of the Carcharodontosaurus is brilliant. but I'm not sure if I like the rest as much. From this angle it looks a bit too dynamic, almost comic-like, like if Tom (Tom & Jerry) is running over an edge for some seconds before he happens to notice there's no ground below his feet and falls down.

CAN'T-WAIT-FOR-MY-KRENTZ-TROODON--IT'S-SOOOO-BEAUTIFUL-I-CAN'T-BELIEVE-IT--THIS-IS-GONNA-BE-ONE-OF-MY-ALL-TIME-FAVOURITES-I'M-SURE :).

Dan

Now Available
New 2013 Models by Shane Foulkes

Quetzalcoatlus with baby tyrannosaur

Elasmosaurus

Now Available for Immediate Shipping

Troodon by David Krentz

Carcharodontosaurus by Sean Cooper

CollectA 2013

Papo 2013

Takama

Dan now has The Wild Safari Megalodon in stock. Though you wont find it on the website yet, as he is working to re launch it with some new surprises.

You can get the Megalodon from him on Amazon and Ebay, or simply contact him with a request.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251377994336

Dan

Today marks the launch of the new DansDinosaurs.com - A big thank you for the years of support. I am pleased that so many people value the science and artistry that has always been the core of Dan's Dinosaurs, with so many folks taking the time to share feedback, stories, and interesting tidbits in the news. Every purchase helps support our family of artists, and we deeply appreciate it.

Now Available for Preorder
Tyrannosaurus and Triceratops by Pegaus/Galileo Hernandez

Inventory Update - Now Available

Megalodon by Safari

Styracosaurus Resin Kit by Lu Feng Shan

Ceratosaurus and Kaprosuchus by Jon Rader

We have retooled our distribution to make the Rader kits more accessible than ever before. More exciting news in the days to come!

Blade-of-the-Moon

tyrantqueen

I'm guessing that the Tyrannosaurus rex and Triceratops are not 1:32 scale as listed, but something bigger? Someone mentioned that the scale given by the manufacturer was incorrect...

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: