You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dan's Dinosaurs [ DTF Exclusive Offers ]

Started by Dan, March 13, 2012, 10:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

Quote from: Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus on December 17, 2013, 07:11:10 PM
Oh, and Dan, is there going to be a new Dan's Dinosaurs exclusive model for 2014?
I hope so.I love the Suchomimus  :)

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Quote from: Concavenator on December 17, 2013, 07:13:13 PM
Oh, and Dan, is there going to be a new Dan's Dinosaurs exclusive model for 2014?
No kidding. Do you own it?
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Concavenator

Dan

The old website is still working, but will be closed down soon. The new website is accessed through same domain, DansDinosaurs.com - if anyone does have trouble with it after the old site shuts down, you may simply need to refresh with F5. If you see a "Link Will Be Reset" message at the top of the website, that means you're still accessing the old site. The new one has the Suchomimus header.

The header will likely be changed to feature the first new exclusive model of 2014. It is expected to be revealed in January.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus on December 17, 2013, 07:27:09 PM
I'd be surprised if he did. He's 13. Could be a child millionaire, I guess >:D

Concavenator

Quote from: tyrantqueen on December 17, 2013, 07:43:32 PM
Quote from: Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus on December 17, 2013, 07:27:09 PM
I'd be surprised if he did. He's 13. Could be a child millionaire, I guess >:D
No,I don't own it.If I had enough money,then I'd have to have enough space for it.I love it though.  :)

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Quote from: Dan on December 17, 2013, 07:42:07 PM
The old website is still working, but will be closed down soon. The new website is accessed through same domain, DansDinosaurs.com - if anyone does have trouble with it after the old site shuts down, you may simply need to refresh with F5. If you see a "Link Will Be Reset" message at the top of the website, that means you're still accessing the old site. The new one has the Suchomimus header.

The header will likely be changed to feature the first new exclusive model of 2014. It is expected to be revealed in January.
Oh boy, I can hardly wait! I am going to guess that the 2014 model is a sauropod. Dan's Dinosaurs doesn't have one yet. However, I would also love another theropod, perhaps even more than a sauropod; the Sucho looks pretty amazing. I hope to get it soon.
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus on December 17, 2013, 10:02:05 PM
Quote from: Dan on December 17, 2013, 07:42:07 PM

Oh boy, I can hardly wait! I am going to guess that the 2014 model is a sauropod. Dan's Dinosaurs doesn't have one yet. However, I would also love another theropod, perhaps even more than a sauropod; the Sucho looks pretty amazing. I hope to get it soon.

That would be a good one..I'll stay safe and just bet it's a dinosaur.  ;)

Takama

Personally, I hope its something in the 1:40-1:30s Scale

Blade-of-the-Moon

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

-Peter Benchley

Blade-of-the-Moon

Could be..anything popular as those would be good sellers I'd imagine.

Takama

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 18, 2013, 03:07:25 AM
Could be..anything popular as those would be good sellers I'd imagine.

I don't know. Dans Dinosaurs Is a collector Orientated Shop, so I imagine collectors want something al little more Exotic or uncommon.

Dan

tyrantqueen

Are these preorders, or are they actually in stock and ready for dispatch? Thanks :) And also, do you have any hints about new resin kits for 2014? >:D

thelordsgym

Yes, and any "REAL" pictures of what they look like....not stock pics?

Dan

Blade-of-the-Moon

Wow, I had heard they coming this week..but still..AWESOME !

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

In those pictures, the Rex looked simply awful! Paint job, weird smoothness, etc. Is it better in real life?
-Peter Benchley

Concavenator

Quote from: Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus on December 25, 2013, 09:26:10 AM
In those pictures, the Rex looked simply awful! Paint job, weird smoothness, etc. Is it better in real life?
Just because the detail is not intense it doesn't mean it's a bad piece.The detail is slight,just like all the Carnegies.Nice paintjob,though still a little improvable.Great Pachyrhinosaurus as well  :)
Now,I'd like to see pics of the Monolophosaurus and the ammonite if possible.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: