News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dan's Dinosaurs [ DTF Exclusive Offers ]

Started by Dan, March 13, 2012, 10:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Quote from: tyrantqueen on April 12, 2014, 07:33:15 PM
I always feel like Christmas has come early when Dan updates his store >:D
No kidding! Great new models, as well!
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Zhuchengotyrant

The sticker on my Safari Ltd. Pachyrhinosaurus is Pachyrhinosaurus lakustai.
-Zhuchengotyrant

Dan

Well done! I've sent a PM with instructions on redeeming your prize for playing "Stickersaurs", as you have correctly identified the dinosaur on the outside of your parcel.

Zhuchengotyrant

-Zhuchengotyrant

tyrantqueen

So Dan now has Galileo's kits in his store. Interesting. I'm still waiting on those Strasser models the most, though >:D

Dan

Now Available

Paraceratherium by Munive

New Skeleton Models by Favorite
(Tyrannosaurus, Allosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Stegosaurus, Triceratops)

Spinosaurus by Krentz, finished by Martin Garratt
(Finishing service is available for any kit, but this demonstrates just how easy it is to order.)

Reissued Sideshow Dinosauria Models
Now Available for Preorder: Spinosaurus, Styracosaurus, and others to follow

Resin Kits by Galileo Hernandez
(Shipped from the US)

Vinyl Kits by Pegasus
Now Shipping

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

DinoLord

Hey Dan,

Any possibility of getting in Galileo's Barosaurus vs. Allosaurus kit?

tyrantqueen

Quote from: DinoLord on May 14, 2014, 02:14:45 PM
Hey Dan,

Any possibility of getting in Galileo's Barosaurus vs. Allosaurus kit?
No chance. That kit was discontinued a long while back.

tyrantqueen

I just saw the new MO Baryonyx in Dan's store. MO models are sometimes a hit and miss for me, but I know now what I am going to spend my next store credit on. >:D

Blade-of-the-Moon

All those spines...I love it !

Man it will be hard to choose between this Bary and Shane's new one..which I'm sure Dan will also carry..can I get a bundle deal ? lol

tyrantqueen

I know, right? Will Shane Foulkes' Bary be in 1/15? I'll probably go the for MO one, since 1/20 is my preferred scale nowadays.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tyrantqueen on May 23, 2014, 06:31:12 PM
I know, right? Will Shane Foulkes' Bary be in 1/15? I'll probably go the for MO one, since 1/20 is my preferred scale nowadays.

I think he said 1:15 ...the whole concept of it fighting with a big amphibian sounded awesome..I'd finally have a piece Martin could do a ton of water fx on ! lol

Hynerpeton

I need to get some Dino's so i can get free stuff. :) but not right away, just bought a lot of stuff already. Need to save my money.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Dan

Now Available for Order

Papo Dilophosaurus

Shane Foulkes Liopleurodon kit

Fully finished Krentz Saurozoic Tyrannosaurus

Sideshow Dinosauria "Tyrant King" Tyrannosaurus statue by Jorge Blanco (Preorder)

Caudipteryx Fully Finished by Galileo Hernandez

Stegosaurus Fully Finished by Galileo Hernandez

Euoplocephalus Fully Finished by Galileo Hernandez

We have listed a rare Battat Amargasaurus on Ebay, and 100% of the funds will go to the ASPCA. To bid on this model and help support this great cause, please click here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251576343881

SpittersForEver

Wow I have never seen that one before! Could you PM me if you have any battat dinosaurs I could buy privately thanks.

Hynerpeton

Caudipteryx Fully Finished by Galileo Hernandez that's a model right?
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Dan

Now Available for Preorder

Sideshow Triceratops

Note: All Sideshow models are selling out at a higher rate than usual. Preorder within the next few days is the only way to guarantee your piece.

Now Available

Palaeoplushies by Rebecca Groom
9 Different Models Currently Available

Therizinosaurus Resin Kit by David Krentz

Some big news should be coming later this year. It is a great time to be a collector.

Takama

Yes. Its a big surprise that will overshadow any news of  2015 models

Concavenator

I don't know what he truly wants to say with 'big news' but I'm pretty excited.Does he actually mean upcoming figures for next year or what?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: