News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

looking for Kaiyodo white Acrocanthosaurus

Started by gursar, December 03, 2015, 09:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gursar

Hello fellow forum members :D
I am searching for a Kaiyodo Acrocanthosaurus figure. I am not sure, but I think it is known as "white Acrocanthosaurus" Here is a link for an image of the figure
http://s239.photobucket.com/user/doc_ronnie/media/All%20Toys/Dinosaur/KaiyodoDinotalesDinosaurExpo2002limitededitionfigureAcrocanthosaurus_zpsb4f994d0.jpg.html
sorry about link, I could not find out how to add images in my post. I would be glad for any advise or any help to find this figure.

Halichoeres

I have one if you're interested. I'll send you a PM.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

DinoLord

It's good fortune that Halichoeres happened to have an extra one, as in my years of Dinotales hunting/collecting I've only seen it once. The link has the figure mislabeled; the actual Dino Expo 2002 Acrocanthosaurus has a similar pattern but without yellow or blue as seen here. The markings on the bottom are the same as the expo release, but it is not the same figure. To quote past forum member brontodocus, who has collected (basically) all the Dinotales figures and variants:

QuoteThis was a special release, If I remember correctly it was sold together with a blue Dinotales 3 book, much like the black white Allosaurus from series 2 which was sold together with a yellow book.

Halichoeres

Yup, it came with the book. I have the Expo one in my trade thread. I meant to put the book one there too but I wanted to see one come up on eBay first so I could gauge its value. Then I never saw one come up on eBay.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

brettnj

Hey.

I can't get these because my source is going away for a week (and I likely wouldn't have posted this if I could as I wouldn't want to step on another deal), but I wanted to show the availability.

http://page19.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/x427916010

gursar

Problem solved. Thanks everyone for quick replies and helpful guidance. You are the best :)

brettnj

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.