News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Kaijus - post your collection here

Started by sauroid, January 11, 2016, 08:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Might be Bandai or a Bandai knockoff?  There are a TON of semi articulated plastic toys like this out there.

Fembrogon

Definitely looks like one of the gimmicky 2014 Bandai Creations releases. I don't remember how many of those there were, but I think I've seen knockoffs of several designs in the last couple of years, too.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Halichoeres on February 08, 2024, 09:58:45 PMDoes this count as a kaiju?

Close enough!  Very Gwangi/Harryhausen like.

I did get this in the other day, it's kaiju related lol

From Godzilla VS Gigan , I've wanted this thing for a long time..it just hits several of my interests..Godzilla, themeparks, roadside art, attractions..

Halichoeres

Excellent news. Definitely has that beefy load-bearing tail.

That's a fun piece you got there!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Halichoeres on February 09, 2024, 05:56:36 AMExcellent news. Definitely has that beefy load-bearing tail.

That's a fun piece you got there!

I'd say it's a good bit of engineering that helps lol  I'm seeing a lot of stairs to climb though I think there was supposed to be an elevator in it?

dragon53

Blade-of-the-Moon

Received these recently:

Also looks like a 30CM Minus One Goji is coming, a smaller Bagan and a BIG Favorite Sculptor's Line Space Godzilla.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: dragon53 on March 11, 2024, 04:06:30 AMX-Plus 30 cm Godzilla Minus One ($234.99)

LINK: https://www.godzilla-movies.com/news/x-plus-godzilla-2023-aka-godzilla-minus-one-collectible-figure-images--release-date

This is the actual link : https://jp.ric-toy.com/200273t-r.html

But it's not being sold on their official site as this is the regular version. It's also not on the U.S. Ric site, Sideshow, BBTS, or EE. It was up on the Awesome Collector site briefly but is now sold out citing it would be "limited".  XPlus likes to shoot themselves in the foot apparently.

dragon53

BLADE-IN_THE MOON":

This is where I originally saw the X-plus 30 cm Godzilla minus One.

LINK: https://www.monstersinmotion.com/cart/godzilla-japan-current-era-c-20_546/godzilla-minus-one-toho-30cm-series-by-xplus-p-33104.html

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: dragon53 on March 11, 2024, 05:42:18 AMBLADE-IN_THE MOON":

This is where I originally saw the X-plus 30 cm Godzilla minus One.

LINK: https://www.monstersinmotion.com/cart/godzilla-japan-current-era-c-20_546/godzilla-minus-one-toho-30cm-series-by-xplus-p-33104.html

Huh. I haven't ordered from MiM in a long time, like 20 years or more?  Their release date is a bit odd..March 29th of next year?  It supposedly releases in June of this year.

QuoteShipping Saturday 29 March, 2025, but go ahead and order now. We will consider it a preorder and will not charge you until the item ships. Many of our products are sold out before they even arrive. This means if you prefer to wait until the product arrives, it may be too late. We recommend using a credit card for preorders, as we will not charge it until the item is ready to ship. This way you can reserve the item with no upfront cost.

Release date subject to change without notice. Please check back here for status updates.
We may assess a 15 percent restock fee on items cancelled within 2 weeks of arrival. An authorization, not a charge, will be made on your card, then dropped. When using your PayPal account you are authorizing them to pay us instantly.

I use a Debit/Credit for purchases and normally the full amount is held on my account with the funds unavailable to use.  So Idk I might wait to see if anyone else stocks it/puts up preorders.  There is also a really nice slightly larger one coming from EZHobi/Omega beast Studios. In a more aggressive pose.

Blade-of-the-Moon

AcroSauroTaurus

S.H.MonsterArts Godzilla-1972

Hiya King Ghidorah

Compared to the MonsterArts 2019 Ghidorah

Hiya Skull Devil(Ramarak)

I am the Dinosaur King!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Picked up the Hiya and the Skullcrawler myself recently. Skullcrawler is pretty cool, love how the mouth articulates. Ghidorah is pretty awesome but just so..unwieldy. He's better posed and left in a pose I think.

I did just get and paint up this Godzilla Skull replica

JPuggy

Quote from: AcroSauroTaurus on April 04, 2024, 08:10:48 PMS.H.MonsterArts Godzilla-1972

Hiya King Ghidorah

Compared to the MonsterArts 2019 Ghidorah

Hiya Skull Devil(Ramarak)

It's crazy all the poses 72 Goji can get into!

Over9K

Quote from: JPuggy on April 08, 2024, 02:32:16 PMIt's crazy all the poses 72 Goji can get into!

For the tail-slide, is his left foot touching that wall, or is he really balanced on his tail alone?

JPuggy

Quote from: Over9K on April 08, 2024, 09:46:07 PM
Quote from: JPuggy on April 08, 2024, 02:32:16 PMIt's crazy all the poses 72 Goji can get into!

For the tail-slide, is his left foot touching that wall, or is he really balanced on his tail alone?

Not sure, I don't own the figure

GojiraGuy1954

got the Playmates Gorosaurus along with the FNaF Fanverse plushies of Popgoes and Candy today
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on April 11, 2024, 06:23:27 PMgot the Playmates Gorosaurus along with the FNaF Fanverse plushies of Popgoes and Candy today

I like the Playmates Goro, especially if you can get it for retail.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: