News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

AcroSauroTaurus's artwork

Started by AcroSauroTaurus, January 19, 2016, 02:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AcroSauroTaurus

I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

I am the Dinosaur King!

Avian

Your artwork is amazing! I saw one picture on this page, and then I had to go back from page one and look at everything! Im almost sad that its over now that im back to the most recent page  ;D
You must understand the past before you can change the future.

Shonisaurus

I marvel at your works of art, you draw any kind of prehistoric animal, from dinosaurs to amphibians. You are a fabulous artist, I admire you.

AcroSauroTaurus

I am the Dinosaur King!

KeU

I honestly do not know where you get the patience to draw every single scale in.
This is impressive.
I just started trying to add more detail into my work.
It's just 2 Dinosaurs but I am already going nuts with all the scale work.

Shonisaurus

What I really like about your art is how you make the theropod scales in this case detailed and individualized. Your art is quite amazing and great.

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: KeU on April 21, 2020, 01:48:00 AM
I honestly do not know where you get the patience to draw every single scale in.
This is impressive.

This. I just did that once. On the other hand: drawing all these scales will teach you how to be more patient in the end.

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: KeU on April 21, 2020, 01:48:00 AM
This is impressive.
I just started trying to add more detail into my work.
It's just 2 Dinosaurs but I am already going nuts with all the scale work.

It takes a while, but its worth it.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Libraraptor

Beautiful and stunning drawings! Still a big fan of this thread, also I have never commented on this one before (or did I?)

KeU

Quote from: AcroSauroTaurus on April 22, 2020, 10:35:51 PM
It takes a while, but its worth it.
It is taking way longer, but you are right, I am liking the effect.
Still, I am not going to the extent of drawing every single scale.
Just some of em.
The result's in my banner below.

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: Libraraptor on April 23, 2020, 01:37:43 PM
Beautiful and stunning drawings! Still a big fan of this thread, also I have never commented on this one before (or did I?)

I think you have, and thanks!

Alcmonavis poeschli
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

I am the Dinosaur King!

Shonisaurus

Nice drawings, by the way, do you draw dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals looking at other paleoartists' works or do you draw from memory without looking at any artistic model?

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 10, 2020, 12:37:59 PM
Nice drawings, by the way, do you draw dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals looking at other paleoartists' works or do you draw from memory without looking at any artistic model?

I draw them using the fossils and skeletal reconstructions.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Shonisaurus

Quote from: AcroSauroTaurus on May 12, 2020, 11:25:36 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 10, 2020, 12:37:59 PM

I draw them using the fossils and skeletal reconstructions.

That has a lot of value and increases the value of your artistic work from a meritorious and quality point of view. It is a work of a paleoartist.

AcroSauroTaurus

I am the Dinosaur King!

Shonisaurus

Nice drawing. It is very impressive how that dinosaur has changed over the years in succession. It shows that dinosaurs like spinosaurus and deinocheirus were much rarer dinosaurs than we imagined. That eel tail makes it look much less threatening than previously thought. I honestly thought twenty years ago that this dinosaur would be a fearsome and violent predator like the tyrannosaurus rex but I honestly get the impression that it was less violent than I had imagined. I congratulate you on your drawing, magnificent as always. The effect of the vegetables is magnificent.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: