News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

AcroSauroTaurus's artwork

Started by AcroSauroTaurus, January 19, 2016, 02:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AcroSauroTaurus

I am the Dinosaur King!

Shonisaurus

It looks like a warty boar. You have been great! The colors are very vivid and very realistic, that grayish color given to andrewsarchus has turned out quite well, it looks like the skin of a pachyderm.

AcroSauroTaurus

I am the Dinosaur King!

Newt

That's a very handsome restoration of Zalmoxes.

WarrenJB

Nice. I like the little fringes of filaments here and there.

Jose S.M.

I love the coloration on this one!

Shonisaurus

They are very vivid and very realistic colors. Magnificent work of art I honestly like your dinosaurs more than prehistoric mammals. What I like the most about this dinosaur is how you have meticulously made the scales of the skin one by one.

That yellow color on the body gives a lot of life to the drawing, on the other hand the details of plants are perfect (I think they are ferns) also meticulously made. The bands of color on the red-white tail also stand out a lot and the detail of the red crest makes this dinosaur stand out in a vivid way. It is one of your best artistic works.

AcroSauroTaurus

I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

I am the Dinosaur King!

Tyto_Theropod

For some reason I love its expression.  As usual, these are stunning.  Loving the colours on the Zalmoxes and Wannanosaurus.  Keep up the good work!
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

AcroSauroTaurus

I am the Dinosaur King!

Stegotyranno420

Amazing, probably some of the best art I had ever seen, and I swear that is true, I mean it, your art is thousands of times better than the works of some of the greats, such as Sir Leonardo DaVinci and Sir Picasso in my honest opinion. Just excellent.
Can you do a tutorial on how you do the colors. I try to add colors to my sketched drawings (the more detailed ones) but it's confusing

Shonisaurus

It has been great! It reminds me a lot of that masterfully painted alcovasaurus a lot to the PNSO miragaia. Have you been inspired by it? Your drawing is very beautiful. Magnificent work of art!

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 10, 2021, 08:21:23 AM
It has been great! It reminds me a lot of that masterfully painted alcovasaurus a lot to the PNSO miragaia. Have you been inspired by it? Your drawing is very beautiful. Magnificent work of art!

Alcovasaurus was closely related to Miragaia,(might even be a second species) so I figured a similar plate arrangement would make sense.

Aerotitan sudamericanus
I am the Dinosaur King!

Shonisaurus

How well that pterosaur did you! You have been masterful. The paint color and the arrangement of the pycnoblocks have been like a movie, I really like the bright paint colors. Like so many other paleoartists who are members of DTF, you are no exception. You could illustrate books about dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals. Your paleo-artistic works are outstanding, worthy of an outstanding paleo-artist on the world scene and I tell you sincerely it is not a compliment, it is an affirmation.

AcroSauroTaurus

I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

I am the Dinosaur King!

Shonisaurus

Very nice this illustration of the aetiocetus weltoni reminds me of pop art. It is a very original and very creative drawing that comes out of other paintings of yours. Magnificent illustration.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: