News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

AcroSauroTaurus' Collection.

Started by AcroSauroTaurus, January 24, 2016, 01:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AcroSauroTaurus

Ok, so I will be showing my collection one company at a time. First here are my Battats:

Dacentrurus.

Nanshiungosaurus

Pachyrhinosaurus

Cryolophosaurus

Euoplocephalus

Ceratosaurus

Carnotaurus

Tyrannosaurus

Acrocanthosaurus
I am the Dinosaur King!

alexeratops

I think you have a problem there. Do you have the address in between the two image brackets?
like a bantha!

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: alexeratops on January 24, 2016, 03:26:31 AM
I think you have a problem there. Do you have the address in between the  ?

What do you mean? The pictures are showing up for me... Are they not showing up for you?
I am the Dinosaur King!

Sim

Viking Spawn

Halichoeres

It looks like the urls that you're using for the image sources are indirect and rely on your being signed in to particular accounts, so they probably won't work for anyone not on your computer. You might try right-clicking on the images when you have them loaded in your browser, selecting "copy image location," and then pasting that result between the image tags. I might be wrong, but that's the only thing I can think to suggest.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

AcroSauroTaurus

Thanks for the ideas, I'll try and see what I can do... ;)

For now, here is the link to my website where they can be seen under the collection page.
https://sites.google.com/site/cartergartwork/
I am the Dinosaur King!

Arul

Woww...i really like your artwork  :)

docronnie

Some of your dinos are skinny indeed, but beautiful drawings ...  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

AcroSauroTaurus

Yah, the reason some of them are too skinny is because they are older drawings, I used to show bones coming through the skin to add detail without having to do scales...(The Brachiosaurus is the worst) But my newer drawings (the ones closer to the top of the page) are not too skinny anymore because I now add scales to them.
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

I got the Battat Parasaurolophus a couple days ago. Plus some much needed shelves, I have figures sitting on my floor right now with nowhere to go. ::)
I am the Dinosaur King!

Sim

Nice Battat collection!  Will you share photos of how you display your figures?

I would definitely try what Halichoeres suggested.  I think there's a good chance that will put an end to your photos not showing up here.

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: Sim on January 31, 2016, 06:05:31 PM
Nice Battat collection!  Will you share photos of how you display your figures?

I would definitely try what Halichoeres suggested.  I think there's a good chance that will put an end to your photos not showing up here.

I have a Collection video on my Youtube channel that shows how I have them displayed currently, until I get my new shelf built. My YouTube channel is just AcroSauroTaurus.

And I'll try it!
I am the Dinosaur King!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.