News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

deleted

Started by PumperKrickel, March 13, 2016, 12:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PumperKrickel

deleted

Halichoeres

I think some of those don't have miniature version (I'm assuming they'd need to be no more than about 3x the size of standard Monopoly tokens?). Kaiyodo can definitely help you out with some of them (Carnotaurus, Spinosaurus, Allosaurus, Dimetrodon, Ceratosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Stegosaurus, Triceratops). There are Sega Dinosaur King miniatures for others (Utahraptor, Baryonyx, although I hear the latter is pretty scarce). There's a Troodon from the Walking with Dinosaurs blind bag series. There's also a Yangchuanosaurus in the Colorata Jurassic set, although it might be just a little bit too large for your purposes.

I have a few of the Kaiyodo figures for trade or sale if you are interested, although I'm afraid I can't be much help with the others.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

postsaurischian

terrorchicken

I have mini figures from Jurassic World if you are interested. I also have a glow in the dark Safari toob dimetrodon that can be painted.

PumperKrickel

deleted

earth108

I also have some dinotales figures in my selling thread. :)
Feel free to go checking on them.

PumperKrickel

deleted

PumperKrickel

deleted

LophoLeeVT

i could trade my collectA tsintao........
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

PumperKrickel

deleted

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.