News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Diorama for my Papo collection

Started by waste_management, March 22, 2016, 03:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waste_management

Just finished a diorama for my papo dinosaurs. Its made up quite simple by connecting two pieces of wood, and then painting it with acrylics and a clear coat. I might extend it in the future to fit all my dinosaurs :)

Sorry the pics are a little blurry,the light wasnt really good....

and yes i took some artistic freedom by painting the plants ;D

Nanuqsaurus

You painted that background yourself?! Nice work! :D Looks great, it makes the dinosaurs come to life. I especially love that Dilophosaurus, it looks like it's hunting in a dark rainforest.

postsaurischian

:) Beautiful display. And the figures themselves also do look much better than the originals.
    I like the Parasaurolophus colours a lot.

Arul

Beautiful background :) imho, maybe you can take the photo from lower angle put your camera on their feet so the ground and figure can blend with the background. my eyes goes to female JP velociraptor, looks like the same model which repainted by hacthing studios for me hehe :D

Viking Spawn

Dinomike

What a fantastic way to display your dinos! Beautiful work of art!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Geraldopithecus

beautiful backround painting! it´s so hard to create a certain ambiance!
Echt toll!

Dilopho

Beautiful!  ^-^

Jose S.M.

I would love to display my figures like that, sadly I can't paint to save my life  :))... very beautiful display.

Derek.McManus

Nicely done! It shows your collection to great effect!

Megalosaurus

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Sigmasaurus

Georassic

Amazing work. I especially like the base board. I'd love to have the talent to do that to the window sill of Georassic Park.

Cloud the Dinosaur King

PumperKrickel

deleted

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.