News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeU

Waking up to good news is always great.
Already put in my order, Essien come to me.
Kinda pricey though, more than $90 after shipping and tax.
Good thing I have points and discounts to bring it down to $60.

Sculpt looks great. Love the webbed feet especially.
Paint is disappointing. The prototype has more colors and patterns.
Even the box photo has slightly better paint.
Seems like someone forgot to apply the orange fade on the sail.

Nonetheless, still mighty pleased that Essien is finally available.
This is a good day.

Dino Scream3232

Spinosaurus is available on Amazon as of this morning. $74.99 plus $10 usd.

Killekor

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 01, 2019, 12:17:48 PM
avatar_Killekor @Killekor I get the impression that it has an articulated jaw, photographs were taken of the figure in its day and it seems to me (I'm not sure) that the spinosaurus had its jaw closed.

Thanks for the information!

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Toasaurus

In would order the spino but is doesnt ship to canada can some one help :(

ceratopsian

Quote from: PhilSauria on April 02, 2019, 11:16:59 AM
.....Sometimes international retail sucks!

Indeed it does.  I recently ordered a model from Australia (a limited edition and I'd been too slow to go for it, hence Australia).  The model cost me around £34.00, shipping to the UK around £24 - and the UK customs charge was another £23 plus - of which only £11-ish was the actual VAT charge and £12.00 the set handling fee.  I heard of someone recently who had a VAT charge to pay of around £0.50 - but they still had to pay the set handling fee.  Ah well, so a more expensive treat than the original price might suggest!

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Toasaurus on April 02, 2019, 03:03:08 PM

Aliexpress ships to Canada with "Aliexpress Standard Shipping" for 12USD (Amazon international shipping price is 11USD..).

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2019-PNSO-Jurassic-World-Egypt-Dinosaurs-Spinosaurus-Collection-1-35Science-and-art-Model/1196221_32997742392.html?spm=a2g0y.12010108.1000001.12.572a4980RIRGDS

Toasaurus

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on April 02, 2019, 03:35:18 PM

Aliexpress ships to Canada with "Aliexpress Standard Shipping" for 12USD (Amazon international shipping price is 11USD..).

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2019-PNSO-Jurassic-World-Egypt-Dinosaurs-Spinosaurus-Collection-1-35Science-and-art-Model/1196221_32997742392.html?spm=a2g0y.12010108.1000001.12.572a4980RIRGDS
ok is it cheaper than amazon cause ive never ordered off aliexpress

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Toasaurus on April 02, 2019, 05:23:40 PM

Well it's about 75 USD on aliexpress with the free shipping option. On Amazon you're paying 10 extra dollars for shipping but shipping from PNSO thru Amazon has taken around 5 days or 4 for me in my experience from buying from them avatar_Toasaurus @Toasaurus

Both my PNSO Ceratosaurus and Amargasaurus came in within 4 to 5 days of ordering them. Just double checked my order history.

As for aliexpress they can take anywhere from 2 weeks minimum to a month especially with the free shipping option. I never use it I tend to pay those extra 3 or 5 dollars for a two week shipping option

Bokisaurus

Ah, finally, the most exciting Spino is finally available! Just ordered mine, so excited to see it in person.
I guess that Ceratosaurus figure is now a distant chance for me, too many cool figures, so little money$$$$.... I guess it's Top Ramen diet all week again! :))

Toasaurus

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 02, 2019, 06:31:17 PM
Quote from: Toasaurus on April 02, 2019, 05:23:40 PM

Well it's about 75 USD on aliexpress with the free shipping option. On Amazon you're paying 10 extra dollars for shipping but shipping from PNSO thru Amazon has taken around 5 days or 4 for me in my experience from buying from them
ok nut i live in canada and i vant order it off amazon which is sad and also idk if aliexpress ir relighable cause i also saw the nanmu indoraptor listed and idk if thats out or a preorder and if the spino on aliexpress is just a preorder or actually in stock

Shonisaurus

I hope that by Amazon the PNSO spinosaurus will arrive soon. I do not regret having bought it on Amazon, I think it will be cheaper than on eBay than I am a regular buyer (when my economy can afford that luxury). My biggest wish is that I was not wrong and that the purchase is more affordable than on eBay.

Ceratosaurus

For those who are wondering how to get PNSO figures when amazon won't ship to their country just e-mail PNSO. They'll get back to you and offer you a way to buy it straight from them through PayPal.
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Toasaurus

how do i do that do i have to email them directly if so how do i get there email

LeapingLaelaps

Just ordered mine! I can't wait for it to get here ;D

Toasaurus

Quote from: Ceratosaurus on April 02, 2019, 07:23:46 PM
For those who are wondering how to get PNSO figures when amazon won't ship to their country just e-mail PNSO. They'll get back to you and offer you a way to buy it straight from them through PayPal.
how do i do that though how do i email them

Ceratosaurus

Quote from: Toasaurus on April 02, 2019, 08:16:22 PM
E-mail them at [email protected]
They usually get back to me within a day. Just tell them what product you'd like to buy. They'll probably ask you to pay using PayPal and they'll most likely need your address.
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Syndicate Bias

Hmm so the rumours of their stego and ankylo and Yang haven't surfaced yet on Amazon.

They did tell me months ago that maybe Lucas would come with the Spino in terms of being released close together. I asked them again and they always respond to me but this time they didn't say a word about my question of whether their Giganotosaurus was coming or not. But they did read it.

Either I annoyed them or they can't say anything  :P

Shonisaurus

I would be interested to know when they are going to sell their PNSO ankylosaurus and stegosaurus. Maybe in a few weeks (I suppose) and the same can be said of the tyrannosaurus rex with PNSO lips and the yanchuanosaurus and chungkingosaurus of PNSO. But the pearl of the crown is going to take it in my case the giganotosaurus when it commercializes this great brand. For PNSO dinosaurs I'm just going to buy from Amazon. It is something that I have clear. They are the cheapest shipments and the price and the delivery is faster.

Toasaurus

Quote from: Ceratosaurus on April 02, 2019, 08:42:36 PM
They usually get back to me within a day. Just tell them what product you'd like to buy. They'll probably ask you to pay using PayPal and they'll most likely need your address.
ok hows the shipping and prices there

Ceratosaurus

Quote from: Toasaurus on April 02, 2019, 10:22:59 PM
Quote from: Ceratosaurus on April 02, 2019, 08:42:36 PM
ok hows the shipping and prices there
It depends where you live obviously but I'm guessing it would be very close to the same total price you'd get from amazon. After all you are getting it straight from the manufacturer.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: