News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeU

Quote from: Halichoeres on April 30, 2019, 10:03:33 PM
Most of the "1:35" models are more like 1:30 or 1:25; they're much too large to be 1:35. Based on the measurements on MiniZoo's website, though, the Ankylosaurus and Stegosaurus actually will be around 1:35-1:40.
Absolutely.
Based on my calculations; you can find the numbers on my collection thread, Wilson and Essien are closer to 1:27.
Seems like the new line will still be slightly smaller than the museum line.

Renecito

Quote from: PhilSauria on April 30, 2019, 11:50:19 PM
Never say never eh, I was just looking at some of the images of the Meg over at Mini Zoo and it doesn't look too bad with the mouth closed so it may go on the list. Looks to be similar in size to the Favorite so they would display well together.

Yes, I will be buying it, ironically with the mouth closed looks cool! And the paint job is awesome.

I like that stegosaurus! I hope it is 1:35.
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

danmalcolm

It's 18cm long. So pretty close depending on which species/estimate.

Renecito

I guess that measuring it along the curves it will be bigger.
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

Concavenator

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 27, 2019, 08:59:49 AM

Lucas will be mine at last after all these years  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

What is that? Some of those look different than the 1:35 figures, don't they? Specially the Spinosaurus, Amargasaurus and Mosasaurus  ???

Takama

Quote from: Concavenator on May 01, 2019, 10:49:45 PM
Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 27, 2019, 08:59:49 AM

Lucas will be mine at last after all these years  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

What is that? Some of those look different than the 1:35 figures, don't they? Specially the Spinosaurus, Amargasaurus and Mosasaurus  ???

Thats a VERY OLD Catalog photo from when PNSO started to make there presence known in 2016.   That explains why some of them are diffrent

Syndicate Bias

PNSO Stegosaurus pictures are out at Baidu for anyone interested the link is in this page or last page

Ceratosaurus

Considering I don't own any Stegosaurus figures it's likely this is to be the first. I'll wait for some reviews to come out first. Companies do seem to love making them green with red plates though.
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 29, 2019, 08:18:27 PM
https://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=pnso&mo_device=1&pn=0&

bookmark it or add it to homescreen

love the sculpt but not the paint choice as well. Will be gettibg it anyways

Ceratosaurus

Does anyone know the size of the Stegosaurus? The one image makes it look small. Either that or it's a smaller version.
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Syndicate Bias

i heard these will be with the grow something figures.

PhilSauria

Quote from: Ceratosaurus on May 02, 2019, 05:41:38 AM
Does anyone know the size of the Stegosaurus? The one image makes it look small. Either that or it's a smaller version.

According to the listing at Mini Zoo these are the dimensions: Approx: 18 x 4 x 9cm (LWH). Makes it just about the same size as the Favorite Stegosaurus.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: PhilSauria on May 02, 2019, 06:19:30 AM
Quote from: Ceratosaurus on May 02, 2019, 05:41:38 AM

According to the listing at Mini Zoo these are the dimensions: Approx: 18 x 4 x 9cm (LWH). Makes it just about the same size as the Favorite Stegosaurus.

ah so the stego is Bieber and anky is sede.

Now we know who Bieber was

Shonisaurus

The PNSO stegosaurus, ankylosaurus and megalodon must belong to another line of dinosaurs of the named brand different from the Museum brand to which figures such as the PNSO spinosaurus belong.

KeU

Different boxes, no base and lower price point for this new line I assume.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

Thanks for the Halichoeres links. They seem cheaper than I imagined those two prehistoric PNSO animals. Tempting offer.

Ceratosaurus

Definitely more interested in the museum line.

Silvanusaurus

Is this how small the Stegosaurus will be? That's much smaller than imagined...

Jose S.M.

That Ankylosaurus looks really nice and it's relatively cheap, there's still speculation about the armor's placement right? how accurate is the one in this one?

I'm very interest to see what else is to come in that smaller line.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: