News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Giant carnotaurus !

Started by xcoal, April 08, 2016, 05:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xcoal

Hello everyone!
First of all I'm french so sorry for the mistakes I could make by writing this.

I'm looking for a specific toy for my kid's future christmas (never too soon).
His favorite dinosaur is the carnotaurus, and his wish for christmas is to have one as tall as him (around 40inches - 1 meter here in France)
I need your help to find a link or anything that could help me to find it, hoping it's not going to be too expansive.
thanks everyone and I apologize for all the french people about our "president" ;)
good day everyonei

Blade-of-the-Moon

Thats a BIG Carnotaurus!   lol

The largest I know of is the older Disney DINOSAUR electronic one but it's only around 12" tall and 20" long.   Does the material matter?  You find an artist on etsy who would make a big plush one for you.   

xcoal

that's what I was thinking about, I was looking for something in silicon or soft like it. But the plush is interesting I think I'm going to follow your idea ;) thanks for all

Pachyrhinosaurus

If you know anyone who lives around Disney World, they sell some pretty big ones at Animal Kingdom, but they are not the greatest of quality. Not sure if they have them in Disneyland Paris or not. They look like this:

[Image Removed]
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Appalachiosaurus

I wouldn't recommend the Animal Kingdom one, it is NOT suitable for rough play. I bought one when I was younger and its arm fell off while I was still in the park.

xcoal

that's exactly what I'm looking for but if the quality is not so good... my brother just came back from disney paris 3 days ago... maybe on google I can find it I hope so and thanks for all

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.