News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic Christmas

Started by Teoperseo, June 12, 2016, 03:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teoperseo

Hey Guys, i'm Italian filmmaker... I love the dinosaurs toys, figure, diorama... i've made a short film.
What you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk6J5KSsJD0

fason

its really good although a bit late for christmas ,this proves my theory that jesus was not a man he was a baby dinosaur adopted by santa after the kt extinction , :))

Silvanusaurus

amargasaurus cazaui

This line of thinking and discussion generally winds up upsetting some and starting alot of animosity...might be something to kinda steer away from, just a thought remembering the last time it was mixed on the forum
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

fason

in my eyes it was just a fun joke but, hey people think differently :P

amargasaurus cazaui

For myself, I dont care. I just remember a few previous incidents that got kinda ...strained I guess.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

fason

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on June 14, 2016, 07:57:44 AM
For myself, I dont care. I just remember a few previous incidents that got kinda ...strained I guess.
oh ok

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.