News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Funrise dinosaurs

Started by Halichoeres, September 24, 2016, 07:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Here's an image from DC's site:

I have the Ankylosaurus (it has the spiked tail club like old Scolosaurus reconstructions). Does anyone have a good image of the Nodosaurus?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

DinoToyForum

I have the Psittacosaurus.  :)

Halichoeres

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 24, 2016, 11:51:43 PM

Ha! It's adorable, even though it looks like it has just smelled something slightly offensive.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Bowhead Whale

Cute! I have the 1988 whooly mammoth. I didn't photograph it yet. But I can tell you that they used the very same mold as Invicta for their mammoth.

DC

The metal nodosaur look like the oriental trading company scleidiosaurus
You can never have too many dinosaurs

Blade-of-the-Moon

These guys were my staple along with Imperial before I ever had Safari toys.  They roamed in my flooded backyard in the rain, survived rock slides, ect..just a ton of fun!

DinoToyForum

Have we reviewed any Funrise on the Dinotoyblog? If not, perhaps it is about time!

Ravonium

Quote from: dinotoyforum on December 20, 2017, 07:41:08 PM
Have we reviewed any Funrise on the Dinotoyblog? If not, perhaps it is about time!

Searching the word "Funrise" on the DTB seems to indicate that the answer is no.

Brontozaurus

I have the mammoth, stego, scolosaurus, and dimetrodon. IIRC they all came in blisters on cards. They've been among my favourites for ages.
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

tanystropheus

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 26, 2016, 01:35:30 AM
Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 24, 2016, 11:51:43 PM

Ha! It's adorable, even though it looks like it has just smelled something slightly offensive.

Bipedal Paraceratherium are the best.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.