You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

NEW EMAIL FOR SHANE FOULKES CRETACEOUS CREATIONS STUDIO

Started by s.foulkes, June 12, 2012, 10:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cirex

Amazing model, love the colors and paint scheme!
I especially like it's eyes, a bit scary to imagine the real thing staring a you...

Joel

Great looking model (of course, it's one of Shane's  :)) ) and paint job. I'm going to use that pain scheme on mb-cg's 1/72 Ouranosaurus.

stoneage

Where is the pole that holds it up, did you photoshop it out of the picture?

Blade-of-the-Moon

I believe Steven removed the pole with paint or photoshop, these are his pics of my kit..don't have it in hand as of yet.

The eyes are pretty sweet..I had wanted taxidermy eyes but Steven swore he could paint ones that were just as good..I think he did that here. :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Some pics of my new Mosa / Tylo in it's new home :

With flash :

No flash :

Display lighting :

Blade-of-the-Moon

Cirex

The pictures on Shane's Facebook page look really promising and I am sure I'll order it as soon as it is available!
I am only a bit scared about getting it shipped once assembled.
I wonder what new models Shane will be taking to Wonderfest...

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Cirex on February 18, 2013, 07:27:05 PM
The pictures on Shane's Facebook page look really promising and I am sure I'll order it as soon as it is available!
I am only a bit scared about getting it shipped once assembled.
I wonder what new models Shane will be taking to Wonderfest...

I hope to as well..it's VERY cool..maybe I can use it as well to make a life-size version. :)

That terrifies me quite a bit as well..packing a piece to avoid damage is almost impossible as I learn over and over again.

I think he mentioned a few on FB, the Psittacosaur , 1/30 Trike, this Quetz, uh the Elasmosaurus and maybe the Hypacrosaurus ?

Cirex

Sounds great, thanks for the info! I am especially interested about the Hypacrosaurus, wasn't it supposed to come with an Albertosaurus in some kind of diorama?

I've been lucky with packing models so far (touching wood) thanks to Marilyn's efforts to perfectly protect them. Let's say I won't have to buy bubble wrap for quite a while, if ever...  :))

Curious as well to see your version of the Quetz., at what size are you planning to make it?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Cirex on February 19, 2013, 09:05:39 PM
Sounds great, thanks for the info! I am especially interested about the Hypacrosaurus, wasn't it supposed to come with an Albertosaurus in some kind of diorama?

I've been lucky with packing models so far (touching wood) thanks to Marilyn's efforts to perfectly protect them. Let's say I won't have to buy bubble wrap for quite a while, if ever...  :))

Curious as well to see your version of the Quetz., at what size are you planning to make it?

Yeah the Albertosaurus will be later this year and will go together with it but the Hypacro can be bought and displayed separate...can't wait to see it..my collection has been sorely lacking big hadrosaurs. ;D

Let's see..Shane said his would be 14' tall if real life I think ?  So maybe at least 10' tall ?  I like when kids ( including myself ) can walk under them. .. lol

Blade-of-the-Moon

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.