You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

NEW EMAIL FOR SHANE FOULKES CRETACEOUS CREATIONS STUDIO

Started by s.foulkes, June 12, 2012, 10:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joel

Everything's looking great! I'm really tempted to get that Paraceratheruim (and of course, your other kits and that Gorgonops you made for Dan), but I need to save money for that project we talked about (I should be able to make first payment around the start of the new year).

s.foulkes

Sure i already built a skull and its ready for clay. In my spare time of course. :o
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

Joel

Excellent! It's going to be open mouth and slightly larger than 1/15? Better yet, I'll e-mail you to discuss a couple more things.

s.foulkes

Oh i thought you wanted a 1/10th scale? thats the size i started in? :-[

Joel

You know what, 1/10 does sound even better than 1/15. This will blow everyone away ;D

ihatefeathers144

s.foulkes

Im trying to get the life size Psittacosaurus done , thats one ive been at it for 2 years. i had tons of commissions come through my studio and they keep pushing my personal work back or at least slow me down  but if all goes well the Psittaco will be done by the end of this month and the Tric will follow behind and should be at the mold makers by thanks giving. so it will be in your hands as soon as its back from the casters. Would you like me to put feathers on him? ;D

ihatefeathers144

Quote from: s.foulkes on October 18, 2012, 11:03:44 PM
Im trying to get the life size Psittacosaurus done , thats one ive been at it for 2 years. i had tons of commissions come through my studio and they keep pushing my personal work back or at least slow me down  but if all goes well the Psittaco will be done by the end of this month and the Tric will follow behind and should be at the mold makers by thanks giving. so it will be in your hands as soon as its  back from the casters. Would you like me to put feathers on him? ;D
FEATHERS!!! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! *yuck* *yuck* *yuck*

Cirex

Do you have an idea as to when your next 1/15 scale dino model should be available?

alexeratops

Quote from: ihatefeathers144 on October 19, 2012, 08:13:36 AM
Im trying to get the life size Psittacosaurus done , thats one ive been at it for 2 years. i had tons of commissions come through my studio and they keep pushing my personal work back or at least slow me down  but if all goes well the Psittaco will be done by the end of this month and the Tric will follow behind and should be at the mold makers by thanks giving. so it will be in your hands as soon as its  back from the casters. Would you like me to put feathers on him? ;D
Well, his name is ''ihatefeathers144'', ::)
like a bantha!

ihatefeathers144

Quote from: alexeratops on October 19, 2012, 03:24:25 PM
Quote from: ihatefeathers144 on October 19, 2012, 08:13:36 AM
Well, his name is ''ihatefeathers144'', ::)
And don't you forget it! ;D

s.foulkes

Well thats why i posted that....attemped funny here.

s.foulkes

HEre is my copy of Giganotosaurus i finally had time to post it. hope you like it.

[attachment msg=21832][/attachment]

s.foulkes

here is another shot.

[attachment msg=21834][/attachment]

s.foulkes

Sit down and feast your eyes on this...............1/15th scale Paraceratherium painting in progress by me for Horst Bruckman in Germany, this was his commission. 6 preorders are spoken for out of the 25 limited casting run. Only 25 available world wide, this kit is a must have folks trust me on this. I wish it could be more but that limit is set by Horst. I will post complete pics ,base and all later,.

[attachment msg=21835][/attachment]

s.foulkes

omg this may be my best work yet, im so happy with this piece. thought i would share.

[attachment msg=21836][/attachment]

alexeratops

like a bantha!

ProSauropod

I just got back from a day at the AMNH - and have to say the photos of your Indrico are more realistic than the real skull I saw a few hours ago (in the sense of making the mammal alive).  I had to look at the background to make sure it was a model  ;)  Really looking forward to the finished pics, base, etc.!

Dr. Brad

Wow Shane, that is very nice. Very nice indeed! Gotta agree, some of your best work!

Cirex

Definitely tempting!
So your saying it is now on pre-order? How much would be for a first down payment?
As well, is it a one off extinct mammal or will there be more to go with it at the same scale: like a parallel line to your dinosaur models?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: