You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

NEW EMAIL FOR SHANE FOULKES CRETACEOUS CREATIONS STUDIO

Started by s.foulkes, June 12, 2012, 10:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ataraxus

the sculpt is fantastic but the paintjob...my heart is bleeding when i see this, such a fine painting. i wish i had the same skills. wow, wow wow!

s.foulkes

No its been on preorder (which was posted here on the DTF several times) for over a month now its molded and ready to pour castings to those few who want one. Only 25 world wide available . 6 have been spoken for already as preorders so now the  cost is 450$,  shipping is included in this price. this model is huge at 1/15th scale. this was a commission from a customer in Germany,  so its not part of my line, we were just lucky enough to be allwed to cast some to share with others . Not sure how quick this will sell so you may have awhile or you may not, your call.  I may decide on my own to add more mammals to My line in this scale, depends on how well recieved this one was ,after all im a Dinosaur sculptor and not known for my mammals like Mr. Cooper but i do enjoy sculpting them , its also easier as i dont have to do all those tedious scales everywhere. I would like to do an Andrewsarchus, or a Hyenadon for example.? YOu can make payments up to 3 installments (any more than that gets harder to keep track of) however know that it cant ship until the last payment was made. You do however get your casting number issued to you in the order it was recieved. another words if you sent partial payment in to me before the next person who paid in full you would still get casting number...7 and he would get 8 for example. make sense?
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

Cirex

All clear! Thanks for the explanation, I missunderstood your previous message and didn't mean to get a payment plan or anything like that.
I am not collecting mammals usually but seeing it a few times now, it's been growing on me... It's your fault! You made it too beautiful. ;D
I think I'll stick with dinosaurs for now and get one of the figures I am still missing, maybe your T-rex (hey! either way you win ^-^).
Thanks again!

s.foulkes

Ok i'll let you get away with it this time, but yes next time i will try hard to not sculpt very good and save you some money ok :D

Cirex

Oh thanks for that!!! I thought for a moment I would soon go bankrupt! Now I am reasured  ;)
Naaaaa please carry on making your amazingly detailed sculpts, as long as they are Dinos...  :P

0onarcissisto0

Hey Shane,

So any news concerning the Psittacosaurus?
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: 0onarcissisto0 on December 20, 2012, 06:20:52 AM
Hey Shane,

So any news concerning the Psittacosaurus?

I think he said it would get molded in February? So I'm guessing early 2013 for release? Maybe March ?

amargasaurus cazaui

Last date I saw was October and repeatedly shoved behind other projects..........shame too, had really planned on buying it.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on December 20, 2012, 07:45:09 AM
Last date I saw was October and repeatedly shoved behind other projects..........shame too, had really planned on buying it.

From what I understand his caster/mold maker has been booked up and couldn't do anymore new pieces until February.

s.foulkes

Repeatedly shoved? you have no idea, . reality is its being worked on as well as 8 other sculpts at the same time ,not to mention kit sales, build and paint services and commissions. Life also gets in the way of our intensions and plans and so does very ill parents,and my childs schedule who needs his dad more than people need models of Dinosaurs.Im doing the best i can. trust me.

s.foulkes

Here are some small resin dinosaurs hatching from eggs, they include Spinosaur, Tyrannosaur,allosaur,ankylosaur,edmontosaur,stegosaur. that i sculpted for a customer years ago and these were casted for me from that line . Im parting with them now and offering all 6 of them for 100 plus 12$ shipping or 20$ each plus 5$ shipping. They are about 3" tall each and are one peice castings . first come first serve. thanks for looking.

ALL SOLD ALREADY THAT WAS QUICK.

s.foulkes

Why cant i post a pic? normally there is a Browse button to click on to load your photo when the attachments area below is clicked? ??? oh well i guess i can have anyone interested email me and i'll send images that way!

amargasaurus cazaui

It is all good, thanks for telling me. I will just purchase something else with the money and perhaps another time when life is not so pressing. God bless.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: s.foulkes on December 28, 2012, 05:41:52 AM
Why cant i post a pic? normally there is a Browse button to click on to load your photo when the attachments area below is clicked? ??? oh well i guess i can have anyone interested email me and i'll send images that way!

You know how you post pics on Facebook ?  Post the pics of them there ( double advertising advantage ) then right click on the image , click copy link , it will be the address ending in .jpg  like this :

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/227050_138621929624000_1380124869_n.jpg

After that you simply click the image button in the Reply page ( has a mini Mona Lisa on it ) and place the address you copied between it. Click reply and it appears in your post. And you can attach multiple images this way.

Like this :

0onarcissisto0

Holy smokes! Is that a repaint of your Allosaurus, Blade???
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

Joel

Quote from: 0onarcissisto0 on December 28, 2012, 08:45:30 PM
I think that's one of Shane's that Blade is reposting from Shane's facebook account.

Shane is a very busy man, and it's just him and his caster I believe who are bringing us all of these wonderful sculptures. I know it's hard to be patient to wait for these pieces to get to us, but believe me the wait is well worth it.  ^-^

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: 0onarcissisto0 on December 28, 2012, 08:45:30 PM

Nah, as Joel said it was a piece Shane did for a client and posted on his FB page.

I do wish it were mine. Maybe one day I'll screw up the courage to ship it back to him for the work it needs...or I'll just buy another one.. ;)

Blade-of-the-Moon

My new Mosasaurus / Tylosaurus model, sculpted by Shane Foulkes and built and painted by Steven B. DeMarco . A really awesomely sculpted and beautifully painted piece.  Should be appearing in the next issue of Prehistoric Times as well. :)

tyrantqueen

Blade-of-the-Moon

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: