You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

I am willing to buy the used second-hand Bullyland ankylosaurus

Started by Shonisaurus, December 05, 2016, 10:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Given the impossibility of finding in the stores except Ebay and Amazon the ankylosaurus of Bullyland and being a person in favor of the bank transfer, I am willing to acquire from any user of the forum either that on or he has ceased to interest said Figure, the ankylosaurus of Bullyland that is out of print, I mean the one that discontinued a few years ago, I mean the reddish ankylosaurus Bullyland.

On the other hand any dinosaur sales person or company willing to contact me as long as you can make a bank transfer of that figure would accept it. I am a serious and honored person guaranteed by the beneficiaries of such transfers (in fact I have already done in this forum two bank transfers and I am going to make a third one within a day).

On the other hand I am also interested in the protoceratops with Safari nest already discontinued even if it is second hand. Anyone interested in selling it even if it is second hand at a reasonable price would appreciate it.