News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Consortium - a Forum Game - Voting Time

Started by Soopairik, December 27, 2016, 01:06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravonium

Quote from: acro-man on April 16, 2017, 01:00:52 AM
when shall we start?
We have 9.
Shall we have a test run?

Yes, but one of the players who signed up last year isn't that active anymore.

Although, even then, we still have enough players to start it.

Soopairik

Consortium players
1. dinotoyforum
2. acro-man
3. Halichoeres
4. GasmaskMax
5. Neosodon
6. raptor64870
7. Ravonium
8. CrypticPrism
9. Cloud the Dinosaur King

ROUND ONE
Instructions:
Each of you now have 50 Votes to use as you see fit. Every Round, you must PM me a number of Votes for a particular target. The one with the highest Votals is eliminated. Every Round will last 60 hours. You may use any form of communication in or out of this thread to discuss your voting strategy and once you do, PM it to me by putting your vote in the title for easier reading.
Remember: Votes do NOT replenish every round. So choose wisely and save if you must. I will not reveal how many Votals each member has every round. But rather, I will only reveal the total Votals remaining each round.

It is possible to Vote for multiple people in one PM but since only 1 gets eliminated every Round, there is no need to unless you have a strategy (like say, showing an ally your good faith).

Now Go! And Good Luck!

If it isn't obvious yet, you can choose to vote nobody for nothing. BUT if everyone does that in a round, everyone's votals decrease by 5. You still have to submit a PM telling me you did not vote. If you don't even submit a PM though, your votals and only your votals gets decreased by 10.

acro-man

May I ask a few questions, Soup.
1. Is it at the end of every round, only the "remaining votes" and "the guy who is eliminated" are revealed?
2. There will be no revealing as to "who voted who" and "how many votes the eliminated guy gets"?
3. The players' choice will be kept confidential by the players themselves and the administrator alike?
4. So any of us exposing his/her choice by posting here will be regarded as intentional strategy right?

Thanks
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Soopairik

Quote from: acro-man on April 20, 2017, 04:15:14 AM
May I ask a few questions, Soup.
1. Is it at the end of every round, only the "remaining votes" and "the guy who is eliminated" are revealed?
2. There will be no revealing as to "who voted who" and "how many votes the eliminated guy gets"?
3. The players' choice will be kept confidential by the players themselves and the administrator alike?
4. So any of us exposing his/her choice by posting here will be regarded as intentional strategy right?

Thanks
1. How many votes each player got will be shown, as well as the remaining votes.
2. There will be no "who voted who" thing to add mystery into the game, which can help build trust. We will reveal how many votes each person got.
3. The choice who you vote for will be kept secret, unless you want to reveal/expose yourself.
4. Yes.

Ravonium

Sent PM. Thanks for listening to us and starting this game.

DinoToyForum

ok, we're on! My only question, how long is each round?

DinoToyForum

Quote from: dinotoyforum on April 21, 2017, 12:18:58 AM
ok, we're on! My only question, how long is each round?

60 hours. Sorry, I didn't read it properly!

CrypticPrism

"Tip for flirting: carve your number into a potato and roll it towards eligible females you wish to court with."
"Reading is just staring at a dead piece of wood for hours and hallucinating
My DeviantArt: flipplenup.deviantart.com

Soopairik

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Halichoeres on April 24, 2017, 09:40:54 PM
Did everyone vote?

It souldn't matter, round 2 should begin anyway, right?

Soopairik

Quote from: dinotoyforum on April 24, 2017, 09:43:08 PM
Quote from: Halichoeres on April 24, 2017, 09:40:54 PM
Did everyone vote?

It souldn't matter, round 2 should begin anyway, right?
It should, but only 6 have voted. So I'm trying to wait it out 1-2 more days for more responses before we continue, if that's fine with the rest of you.

acro-man

Can't wait to see my poor victim writhe in pain and sorrow >:D

Wait.... who did I vote for?  :o
喜欢收集和P图

Soopairik

Alright I'm getting rather tired of people not voting, but since majority has voted, let's just move on to ROUND TWO.
3 people chose not to vote - GasMaskMax, CrypticPrism, and raptor64870. For this, their votals has gone down from 50 to 40.

Now it's time to see who gets eliminated!
Here is everyone with 0 votes...
-Cloud the Dinosaur King
-Ravonium
-Halichoeres

The rest of you though, all got at least 10 votes.
raptor69870, Acro man, and GasMask each only got 10 votes.

This leaves Neosodon, CrypticPrism, and Dinotoyblog...
Neosdon got 15.

Which leaves Cryptic and Dinotoyblog... and Dinotoyblog is
not eliminated. With 15 votes too.
Crpytic is eliminated with 30.

Votals left - 330
Votals before Round 1 - 450

ROUND 2 STARTS NOW

DinoToyForum

Did the game die? I think we just have to push on with those participating and see how it goes. Others may join in future games when they see how it works...

Soopairik

Quote from: dinotoyforum on April 26, 2017, 06:54:51 PM
Did the game die? I think we just have to push on with those participating and see how it goes. Others may join in future games when they see how it works...
But are you still in?

acro-man

Quote from: dinotoyforum on April 26, 2017, 06:54:51 PM
Far from dead, man.
People are on a killing spree!!!
6 people giving out 120 votes! And this is just round 1.
This is a silent war!!!
喜欢收集和P图

acro-man

I see.
This is your trick, your decoy, your subtle canny conspiracy.
You tried to fool us by pretending you are not interested and innocent but you are behind it all.

By exposing too much of myself I can't survive to the end for sure.
But I wish you die before me.

20 VOTES ON DINOTOYFORUM!!! >:(
喜欢收集和P图

acro-man

Mean no offense  :)
This is game.
喜欢收集和P图

DinoToyForum

Quote from: acro-man on April 27, 2017, 05:39:44 AM
Mean no offense  :)
This is game.

Well, it makes my decision easy...21 votes go your way ;)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: