News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CityRaptor

Granted, but looking at the true form of Spinosaurus makes mammalian brains explode.

I wish for a new figure of Beast Wars Megatron that does not have breakage issues.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Splonkadumpocus

Granted. It's sentient and it bites your fingers off.

I wish to become a goddess.

Fossilized-Rubber

Quote from: Splonkadumpocus on November 05, 2023, 04:31:02 PMGranted. It's sentient and it bites your fingers off.

I wish to become a goddess.

Congratulations. You are goddess of slimes and moulds. Nobody worships you, you cease to exist.

I wish that nobody responds to my wish.
Now showing: The Lost World (1925)

My collection is here

GojiraGuy1954

I wish that somebody would respond to his wish
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

DinoFan2010

Granted, but you are banned from wishing for 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 years. >:D
I wish for the Pizza Tower Soundtrack CD.

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, you get an album comprised of the various slappings and squelchings of pizza slices being rubbed together and thrown around haphazardly. It clocks in at around 6 hours and if you don't finish it you can never eat a pizza again.

I wish that I could wish

Halichoeres

Granted, you wish in one hand and...you know the rest.

I wish that there were no more meta-wishes.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Fossilized-Rubber

Granted - your meta wish is simultaneously granted and then ungranted by itself.

I wish to undo avatar_GojiraGuy1954 @GojiraGuy1954 's wish of someone else responding to my wish.
Now showing: The Lost World (1925)

My collection is here

DinoFan2010

granted, but now your house is now filled with dozens of cats wearing banana costumes.
I wish for candy corn and all other variations of it to be eradicated.

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Halichoeres

Granted, but that also includes candied corn such as caramel corn and corn pops.

I wish reddish brown Lego pieces were not so brittle.

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but only because all plastic is now completely indestructible. You've doomed us all.

I wish that corruptions would relate to their wishes

Halichoeres

Granted, all corruptions consist of the wish being granted double for the wisher's worst enemy.

I wish how good a fish species tastes were directly correlated with its abundance.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but this subjective preference situation is put under the responsibility of a person who does not like to eat fish. Every non-tetrapod fish is now extinct.

I wish that cheese would fall from the sky

Halichoeres

Granted, it's all Roquefort, and the whole world smells like a foot from now on.

I wish coffee whitened one's teeth.

DinoFan2010

granted, but now coffee consists of 15% cyanide and is extremely poisonous.
I wish memes nowadays were actually good.

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Halichoeres

Granted, but they all require really specific knowledge of Uto-Aztecan languages to understand.

I wish people had to go through an extensive, rigorous licensing process to be able to own a dog.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, The world is now more prosperous due to better care of dogs.

I wish for a potato

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on December 05, 2023, 10:50:10 PMGranted, The world is now more prosperous due to better care of dogs

Where did the corruption go

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on December 06, 2023, 06:53:13 PM
Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on December 05, 2023, 10:50:10 PMGranted, The world is now more prosperous due to better care of dogs

Where did the corruption go
I was bored and wanted to switch things up

DinoFan2010

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on December 05, 2023, 10:50:10 PMI wish for a potato
Granted, but the potato is secretly a powerful explosive, and when you bite into it, you get blown to chunks.
I wish for a capybara.

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: