You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rewatching Primeval and other TV shows

Started by Derek.McManus, February 04, 2017, 07:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derek.McManus

Moderators, if this is in the wrong place please feel free to redirect as appropriate.

I recently found a box of old dvds that had been stored away...I treated myself to a re watch of the Ballad of Big Al at Christmas for nostalgic reasons...it was first shown on BBC television as a Christmas special following the success of Walking with Dinosaurs, then I did a complete rewatching of Battlestar Galactica, amazing the things you notice from the early stories when you know the ending...then I stated on Primeval which I recall as ITV's answer to the new Doctor Who, I recall the children watching it in the background on a Saturday night but it's actually quite entertaining on a rewatching...

Jose S.M.

Oh I re watched all the walking with... shows available on Netflix on December/early January. And I loved primeval, I'm sad that it got an open ending like that.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Joe289 on February 04, 2017, 08:02:15 PM
Oh I re watched all the walking with... shows available on Netflix on December/early January. And I loved primeval, I'm sad that it got an open ending like that.

I got so excited, but the Walking with... shows are not currently available on Netflix in the US :(
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Jose S.M.

Uncle Rex

In Canada, Netflix carries Walking With Monsters and Walking With Dinosaurs. I've watched both of them several times and wish the BBC would produce follow ups to them. Unfortunately, our Netflix does not carry Walking With Prehistoric Beasts. I may be forced to buy it from Amazon.

stargatedalek

Quote from: Uncle Rex on February 05, 2017, 11:47:19 AM
In Canada, Netflix carries Walking With Monsters and Walking With Dinosaurs. I've watched both of them several times and wish the BBC would produce follow ups to them. Unfortunately, our Netflix does not carry Walking With Prehistoric Beasts. I may be forced to buy it from Amazon.
Netflix (Canada) had it (and Primeval) in the past but didn't anymore last I checked.

Neosodon

I have WWD on tape but my tape player is broken so I can't watch it anymore. :(

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

GasmaskMax

Quote from: Neosodon on February 06, 2017, 01:17:43 AM
I have WWD on tape but my tape player is broken so I can't watch it anymore. :(

A shame too, because they just quit making those in 2016  :(.

CityRaptor

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.