You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

4yo's attempt at a dinosaur toy youtube video :D Leave it in the comics below

Started by UnconventionalDad, July 02, 2017, 05:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnconventionalDad

here was the first video he wanted to control...but he got too carried away by saying "leave it in the comics [comments] below" he didn't provide any info first :D  (a youtube fan his whole life, he actually ended sentences with that for a few months without knowing what it meant!)

at the time of this posting....no answers in the comics below...  O:-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX8rxlUh34Q&list=PLmdYJT8JBWQv2xJuxPWIaNxe5Pnl5wetI&index=6&t=4s

alexeratops

Do you guys have an entire room set aside for your dinosaurs? I just spent all day struggling to fit mine on some shelves in my room, and you seem to have more than I so I'm curious.
like a bantha!

UnconventionalDad

we're in a two bedroom apartment, this is at the end of the bed and doubles as its headboard:)

it's a 3 foot table on one side, a kids desk/drawers on the other side, the top of a plastic bucket as a 'bridge'

then 3 or 4 coloured curtains are used to not only hide the surfaces but also creates a play cave for the kids underneath.  dinos up top, hide from dad the evil parrot down below, or run to it during every single game of hide and seek ever played since i made it :)

all the play sets are just styrofoam (i now see cardboard is way easier) with water/glue/toilet paper, and then painted (as kids' craft time) and then put some aquarium plants

the multi-leveled design of the playsets allows for the papo appatosaurus (for example) to take up the room only for his 4 feet, not hijack a 2 inch strip of the entire depth of a display shelf :D

so you might want to think of breaking your shelves into 'smaller shelve spaces' with some type of platforms or something?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.