You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Roselaar's Sales and Trades: PlayVision, Kaiyodo, old Bullyland and Schleich

Started by Roselaar, March 14, 2012, 05:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselaar

Traded some more stuff. Still plenty to go. Anybody still interested in them Tedcos? ;)

Roselaar

Now also selling these figures:

-PlayVision Amphibians Peltobatrachus, Triadobatrachus and Eryops (multiple of each available): 4 euros each
-PlayVision Amphibians Crassigyrinus: only two available, so they're for trade only
-Invicta Glyptodon: 5 euros

Wellnhoferia

I am interested in the cassygrinus, did you have any particular figures in mind that you would want in exchange?

Hynerpeton

Am I getting one of those fish like amphibians? Its tan. I want one.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Roselaar

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Roselaar

Sold/Traded a fair amount of PV amphibians by now, but there's still plenty left. A deal involving my last remaining Crassigyrinus fell through, so I also still have one of those in stock. Come get it while it's hot! :)

Hynerpeton

Quote from: Roselaar on September 25, 2014, 09:12:19 PM
Sold/Traded a fair amount of PV amphibians by now, but there's still plenty left. A deal involving my last remaining Crassigyrinus fell through, so I also still have one of those in stock. Come get it while it's hot! :)

Pmed you about it. Check your pm's
Walking With Monsers:

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

Roselaar

You don't need to send me a message to check my PMs whenever you sent me a PM; new PMs automatically pop up the moment I enter the forums.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: Roselaar on September 28, 2014, 07:58:01 PM
You don't need to send me a message to check my PMs whenever you sent me a PM; new PMs automatically pop up the moment I enter the forums.

Oh sorry did not know. I have feature turned off. So i just thought you did too. Lol my bad. :( :p
Walking With Monsers:

Roselaar

Added various figures from Collecta, AAA, Sega and Bullyland. Check it out on page 1! :)

Roselaar

JP figures are no longer available, but there's plenty of other stuff left. Also lowered some prices. I'm expecting to add more figures for trade/sale soon.

Roselaar

Updated my first post with new old Schleich figures for trade/sale, some of them rare and sought after.

Roselaar

Added various new figures from different companies (no JP). Check it out on p.1! :)

Roselaar

Added Schleich Desmatosuchus and Bullyland Paratypothorax for trade/sale.

Roselaar

Updated the first page with some Sega minis, Schleich figures and a Bullyland Parathypothorax. Come and see. :)

Flaffy

Roselaar

Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on April 28, 2016, 02:47:06 AM
Do you still have the PV amphibians?

Eryops and Peltobatrachus I still have lots of. Down to only one Triadobatrachus though, and that one is for trade only.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: