You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Roselaar's Sales and Trades: PlayVision, Kaiyodo, old Bullyland and Schleich

Started by Roselaar, March 14, 2012, 05:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaffy

Quote from: Roselaar on April 28, 2016, 08:36:27 PM
Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on April 28, 2016, 02:47:06 AM
Do you still have the PV amphibians?

Eryops and Peltobatrachus I still have lots of. Down to only one Triadobatrachus though, and that one is for trade only.
Each is 4 euros right?  :)

Roselaar

Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on April 29, 2016, 01:05:52 AM

Eryops and Peltobatrachus I still have lots of. Down to only one Triadobatrachus though, and that one is for trade only.

They were at first. I'm slowly running out though, so now they're five euros. The moment the last one is shipped out, availability for the line is more or less extinct again, so it's not that bad a price, despite their small size.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Roselaar on April 29, 2016, 11:02:30 PM
Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on April 29, 2016, 01:05:52 AM

They were at first. I'm slowly running out though, so now they're five euros. The moment the last one is shipped out, availability for the line is more or less extinct again, so it's not that bad a price, despite their small size.

I bought from Roselaar both figures and, believe me, they worth the price!
They are small but it's almost impossible to find them elsewhere (and for that low price).
A great deal.  :)

Roselaar

I just wish I had found more of the other figures. Apparently Eryops, Peltobatrachus and Triadobatrachus are the less popular of these figures, compared to their more exotic counterparts from the same set. They're still quite lovely though.

Flaffy

I agree, I am searching for the Gerrothorax and Platyhystrix, they just look so bizarre! I wonder why PV retired this set. :/

Roselaar

Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on April 30, 2016, 04:49:06 PM
I agree, I am searching for the Gerrothorax and Platyhystrix, they just look so bizarre! I wonder why PV retired this set. :/

There's simply no interest in prehistoric amphibian figures outside the prehistoric fan community, I guess. We're fortunate PlayVision made a bunch of sets this lovely at all.

Roselaar

Those interested in Bullyland Anchitherium, Andrewsarchus, Chalicotherium and Paratypothorax, just ask. ;)

Roselaar

Roselaar

Added some old Bullyland and a GeoWorld Ouranosaurus, see page 1.

Roselaar

Sold a Bullyland Anchitherium. Adding a Sega DK mini Maiasaura and Ceratosaurus, plus a small Schleich T-Rex and Allosaurus. No pics yet, but they're in used but decent condition.

Roselaar

ALIENmantis

Roselaar

Quote from: ALIENmantis on May 09, 2017, 05:15:42 PM
Thank you for great and fast service for prehistoric horse :)

My pleasure! But surely such lovely feedback should be posted in the Feedback Thread? ;)

ALIENmantis

Right! Of course =D
Still newbie afterall :D

Roselaar

Updated the first post with new Photobucket-free images and added some figures. Take a look! :)

Shonisaurus

Hello Roselaar

I would be interested in amphibian PlayVision if they are in good condition. I would buy all you have at a reasonable price.

Shonisaurus

I just arrived a few days ago in record time and with minimal shipping costs the Roselar eryops and peltrobatrachus from PlayVision and I can say they are excellent. On the other hand the purchase that I made of Roselaar was good, pretty, cheap and fast. I recommend that members of the forum buy Roselaar an excellent seller.  :)

Roselaar

Quote from: Shonisaurus on August 14, 2017, 11:43:43 AM
I just arrived a few days ago in record time and with minimal shipping costs the Roselar eryops and peltrobatrachus from PlayVision and I can say they are excellent. On the other hand the purchase that I made of Roselaar was good, pretty, cheap and fast. I recommend that members of the forum buy Roselaar an excellent seller.  :)

Thanks!  :-*

But these kind words were actually more suited here:

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=61.0

BlueKrono

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: