News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

A Carnotaurus model scale dilemma

Started by Joey, August 11, 2017, 06:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joey

I am trying to find a Carnotaurus model in between the scales of 1/18 to 1/24. I would like to know if there are any.

Halichoeres

Usually Rebor's models are much larger than the scales they give for them, so it's possible that their new Carnotaurus would be in that range. The Carnegie Collection version is supposedly 1:30, but I think it's honestly closer to about 1:25, and it's more accurate of course. If you don't care about accuracy, I think the old Jurassic Park one, and possibly the red Schleich version, are near what you're looking for.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Joey

Thank you Halichoeres! I sometimes struggle with scale with dinosaur figures.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.