News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

1:40 scale Elephants Figure?

Started by Daspletotyrannus, September 06, 2017, 07:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daspletotyrannus

Might be the wrong place but with EoFauna 1:40 Steppe Mammoth coming out, I  was wondering what toy company if any that makes a 1:40 scale elephant. It could be an African or Asian elephant.  Both will be cool. I was planning on displaying one with the Steppe Mammoth when I get it.  Any help would help.

Oh and Mojo Deinotherium what scale is that? I was thinking about getting that too.

Pachyrhinosaurus

I'm ballparking a bit here but I think the WS, Schleich, and Papo elephants are around 1:40. My personal favorite is the WS charging bull elephant. The new Papo African elephant is slightly smaller though and might be more to scale.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Daspletotyrannus

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on September 06, 2017, 10:10:03 PM
I'm ballparking a bit here but I think the WS, Schleich, and Papo elephants are around 1:40. My personal favorite is the WS charging bull elephant. The new Papo African elephant is slightly smaller though and might be more to scale.

Thank you.

Everything_Dinosaur

Could this African elephant model fit the bill?  African Elephant model

Everything_Dinosaur

The Eofauna 1:40 scale Steppe Mammoth model is now available from Everything Dinosaur.

You can find it here: Eofauna Steppe Mammoth model

Daspletotyrannus

Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on October 02, 2017, 02:41:11 PM
The Eofauna 1:40 scale Steppe Mammoth model is now available from Everything Dinosaur.

You can find it here: Eofauna Steppe Mammoth model

Thank you, I'll keep you guys in mind when buying it. 

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.