News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UK

A big thank you to shonisaurus for giving me the pleasure of helping him acquire a much sort after figure. Enjoy the lovely figure.

Shonisaurus

My vote five stars to Emperor Dinobot for the delivery in term of the figure that I bought him.  :)

Shonisaurus

Five stars, that is to say outstanding for Steve "U K" I got the shipment in perfect conditions of Expo Capcom dinosaurs 2009 (mamenchisaurus, edmontosaurus, and the two tyrannosaurus rex yellow version and the tyrannossaurus blue version)

I am sure that if one day he sells something interesting I will keep buying him.

Five stars for your management, good, nice, cheap and fast *****  :)

Andreioli

Steve "UK" gets 5 stars from me too !
Thank you for the Capcom Guanlong, it is a great model  ^-^

UK

Thank you and a big thumbs up for Shoni, Andreioli and Boki, really pleased to help you guys get those figures.

Steve

Shonisaurus

Five stars for Invicta Hunters I got the tyrannosaurus Battat 1st version, gallimimus AAA and the two megalosaurus Invicta (one exclusive painted) before time in perfect condition and economically and perfectly packaged.

I am grateful to you.  :)

amargasaurus cazaui

A solid feedback for HD-man for a large lot of books recently purchased. Excellent experience, very fair prices, books shipped to protect them well........recommended trader. Quite  happy with my books thanks HD-Man
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Patrx

Positive in turn for Halichoeres!

Shonisaurus

My five stars for Halichoeres, I got the figures of prehistoric animals of the Cambrian company Cog Ltd (Tedco) Earliest Life: Hallucigenia, Opabinia, Pikaia, Ottoia in perfect condition. They are figures that I sincerely recommend for their beauty.  :)

As always, the Halichoeres deal is luxury. I will buy it again if you are willing to sell me more figures. I am eternally grateful.  :))

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 19, 2018, 04:27:17 PM
My vote five stars to Emperor Dinobot for the delivery in term of the figure that I bought him.  :)

Positive for Shonisaurus who helped me test the efficiency of the Global Shipping Program. <3

amargasaurus cazaui

Always a solid deal when working with Seiijun....perfect communication, packing,  and all around delivered as agreed. She is one of the best!
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Halichoeres

Positives for Shonisaurus and EmperorDinobot
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

EmperorDinobot

A super positive for Halichoeres, for being patient with me and helping me acquire the Chap Mei Dunkleosteus, which is the same one seen on the DTB review. I now own a famous toy!

PhilSauria

Yet another acknowledgement for the generosity of Lanthanotus - assisting me in knocking another figure off my wish list - a rare event these days. The Schleich Saltasaurus has now found a place in my Sauropod herd. Thanks again L.

Reptilia

Positive for Mironimus for an excellent and super fast service. Thank you!

Shonisaurus

My positive vote of five stars to Invicta Hunters came to me with the deinonchys of Favorite exclusive model, the triadobatrachus and placodus of Play Visions and the rest of figures in record time and well packaged. I am very happy with the new figures. I will buy again from Invicta Hunters and I am very grateful for the shipments.  ^-^

postsaurischian

:D  A big positive for Lone Trike - Great quality, excellent service & high speed shipping! I love the Ankylosaurus!

HD-man

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on May 06, 2018, 07:21:21 AMA solid feedback for HD-man for a large lot of books recently purchased. Excellent experience, very fair prices, books shipped to protect them well........recommended trader. Quite  happy with my books thanks HD-Man

I recently made my 2nd sale to Amargasaurus cazaui. He sent me a check for 6 books + shipping + a little extra to make the total an even $20 (which I received in a timely manner & cashed w/out any problems). I recommend selling to him.
I'm also known as JD-man at deviantART: http://jd-man.deviantart.com/

Shonisaurus

My five stars  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) for Alvin came to me at the agreed time the playtystrix and crassigyrinus along with the eryops (surprise figure) of Play Visions in perfect condition and without damage. If the occasion arises I will go back to buy MagicGluelong called Alvin.

Friendly treatment and fast shipping. Many thanks.  :)

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.