News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UK

Reciprocal thumbs up to ? @Stolpergeist for the Bullyland Protochirotherium.

Great trade. Thank you

Loon

Super positive feedback to Dan's Dinosaurs. My Caroline the Corythosaurus got here in a little less than 2 and a half weeks. Far quicker than ordering from Aliexpress. Not only that but, including shipping, it was far cheaper than it was on Aliexpress for a while, too.

ceratopsian

My order of two of the new Kaiyodos arrived via Brett. Very quick journey from Japan.

PlesiosaurusNessy

Extremely positive rating and a huge "thank you" for our very new member R @Roy-Swetsie from the Netherlands !

Today arrived here in Germany a great bubble-wrap envelope with a very cute, tiny old AAA Dimetrodon, many thanks
once more, the postal service was extraordinary fast, really a wonder during corona and in the postal christmas stress!

He send me too, a wonderful handpainted card with a picture of an exotic bird and a few very kind sentences!
Thanks for all, Roy and the ultra fast shipping!
Paleontology: Science for the love to dinosaurs!

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Might be unusual to put it here since all our dealings were on Facebook and it is over a month ago now but I would still like to give +1 feedback to avatar_Loon @Loon for the Battat Maiasaura, Battat Utahraptor, Carnegie Plateosaurus and Prehistoric crocodiles Toob.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Lanthanotus

No figure trade here, but anyway thanks avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres for helping me with some educational stuff on a prehistoric non dinosaur ;)

Baryonyx

Apologies this is late but positive feedback to avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx for the Favorite co. Pachycephalosaurus, very pleased with this little figure, thanks!

Halichoeres

Quote from: Lanthanotus on December 02, 2020, 06:30:24 PM
No figure trade here, but anyway thanks avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres for helping me with some educational stuff on a prehistoric non dinosaur ;)

I'm glad I could help! Always happy to offer pdfs of scientific literature.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

ceratopsian

Perfect rating for Everything Dinosaur.  They sent me my Kickstarter/Backerkit Beasts of the Mesozoic Ceratopsians.  They thoughtfully held onto the PNSO Microraptor and CollectA Jobaria for a couple of days to combine postage.  Always efficient and always a pleasure to deal with.

Halichoeres

I can't praise Berliner Zinnfiguren highly enough. I ordered some pewter models from BZ back in May, and they shipped them overseas by the best method available at the time. The parcel disappeared after reaching the US in summer. When the staff of BZ heard about this, they promptly refunded my money despite not being at fault in the least. When the shipping situation has settled somewhat, I fully intend to order from them again. (And of course, should the package by some miracle reach me one day, I'll reinstate my original payment.)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Pachyrhinosaurus

Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Loon

Big ups to Dan's Dinosaurs for all of the recent import figures. If you're in the states, I'd highly recommend Dan's site over AliExpress, it's quicker, easier to work with, and doesn't come in a disgusting styrofoam package.

Loon

Positive feedback for both Happy Hen Toys and Breyer Horses. Neither of these purchases were prehistoric in nature, but both sites do carry dinosaurs and friends, so I figured it'd be helpful.

Justin_

Recommending UK-based seller C @critcho. I spotted his recentlisting of Invictas and messaged him last Tuesday about the Cetiosaurus. It arrived today. Excellent service.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Stolpergeist on January 05, 2021, 02:05:56 AM
Thank you to Libraraptor for sending me the unexpectedly huge U.K.R.D. Pteranodon and also thank you to avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres for sending me the Field Museum exclusives and other elusives.

Also thank you to Spielzeug-Guenstig.de in advance for including "Divers" as gender option.
I ordered some Papo and CollectA figures from them just now, mainly so I can do an additional repaint for Strawberry Crocodile as well as to take comparison photos with the Papo cave bear when I write the review for the Starlux one.

Positive back of course for ? @Stolpergeist. I really need to check my mentions more often. I'm always relieved when an international package arrives safely.

Libraraptor

? @Stolpergeist : You are always welcome! Did you expect the small version? ;D

Loon

Big positives for B @bmathison1972 and T @thedeadlymoose for being great buyers.

thedeadlymoose

Very positive feedback for avatar_Loon @Loon. The figures were carefully packed and in excellent condition (not to mention arrived extraordinarily quickly). Loon was highly communicative and helpful. Thank you!

ceratopsian

Perfect, speedy and very personal service from @Everything Dinosaur, who sent a big box of PNSO models plus another BotM ceratopsian to add to my collection.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: