News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselaar

100% positive feedback for amargasaurus cazaui. Pleasure doing business with you! :)

tyrantqueen

Positive for Captain Jack. Received my kit today :)

postsaurischian

Positive for tyrantqueen - love the Leaellyna :).

Chad

Positive feedback for Roselaar. Thanks for the dinoz!

Roselaar

100% positive feedback for Invicta Hunter! :)

postsaurischian

:) Also positive for Invicta Hunter.
Finally after  more than 30 years my Invicta collection is complete ;D.

Gwangi

amargasaurus cazaui

An aboloute perfect feedback for Roselaar for my dealing with him. My item arrived as promised and perfectly sent, quite happy. Highly recommended to deal with
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

radman

Very positive transaction with Sbell and his Fauna Figures company.  Good communication, timely delivery, and a nice little freebie as well.  Two thumbs up.   ;D 8)

HD-man

I recently made my 1st DTB trade w/Dan ( http://www.dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=34 ). He was very good to talk to & negotiate w/. I received the book in a timely manner, well-packaged, & as described. I recommend trading w/him.
I'm also known as JD-man at deviantART: http://jd-man.deviantart.com/

Dan

Positive for HD-man, as well. Thanks for the trade!

postsaurischian

:) Huge POSITIVES to master-painters Martin Garratt and copper :)!!

copper

positive for postsaurischian, dan and tony mcvey!

postsaurischian

:D  Positive for Dan - FAST & EASY transaction ;). The world can be small if the post people do a good job.

Roselaar

Big positive for Seijun! Thanks for helping me out the way you did!  ;)

amargasaurus cazaui

Reluctantly I am forced to leave a negative for forum member Cordylus. Arrangments were made along with payment four weeks ago for a group of dinosaurs. Payment via paypal. Since that time no word, no dinosaurs, no email response or answer to messages. I will avoid speculation why or what has occurred and suggest that I paid for something that was not forthcoming. The matter is currently being investigated by paypal. Negative  for Cordylus

-----As a follow up to this matter paypal returned my funds so I at least lost nothing, never a word from Cordylus, negative will stand.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on October 21, 2013, 08:00:17 PM
Reluctantly I am forced to leave a negative for forum member Cordylus. Arrangments were made along with payment four weeks ago for a group of dinosaurs. Payment via paypal. Since that time no word, no dinosaurs, no email response or answer to messages. I will avoid speculation why or what has occurred and suggest that I paid for something that was not forthcoming. The matter is currently being investigated by paypal. Negative  for Cordylus
Aw, that's lame. Sorry for you, AC.
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

fleshanthos

That seems to be happening alot more here in Dino land than in RPG stuff, for example. I have never had a problem in being paypal billed and sent RPG stuff through initial eBay contact emails.

Yet I've read that time and time again models aren't painted, aren't sent, etc. in this forum.
It's tough enough to get respectability for good Science; even in the dino world, the LAST place you would expect religious berks. Not completing contracts due to laziness/complications...it doesn't make a good reputation. The baby boomers would complete a dam contract for sure! We have GOT to show we are better than letting things slide. Or worse, take the $ and RUN. 
People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Laughable Beliefs

The Dinosaur House

BUYERS BEWARE!!! I spent over $2000 dollars with Galileo from Geene Models and a year and a half later all I ended up with was half a T-Rex and a third of a Parasaurolophus and now he wont answer my emails. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY! >:(

amargasaurus cazaui

A positive for  postsaurischian, well done on my little group of Walking with Dinosaurs blind bag figures. Excellent to deal with and trustworthy, recommended. (also quite fast shipping and  careful attention to details)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: