News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thelordsgym

Big Positive for Georassic......classy person and always pleasant to deal with!

postsaurischian

:) Positive for Dan.

Rapid Transatlantic Wild Safari Delivery!!   (... that might be a good band name ;D)

Georassic

Quote from: postsaurischian on January 12, 2014, 05:23:00 PM
:) Positive for Dan.

Rapid Transatlantic Wild Safari Delivery!!   (... that might be a good band name ;D)

Funny you should mention good band names. If you do Twitter, this is one of my accounts: https://twitter.com/CoolName4Band

tyrantqueen

Positive for Joel. Thank you :)

critcho

Huge thanks to UK, Smilodon arrived within a day! Pleasure to deal with and speak to.

pascosaur

perfect transaction  ^-^ many thx to Tyrantqueen
there is a Battat Pachycephalosaurus living in France!!!!! :))

tyrantqueen

Quote from: pascosaur on January 29, 2014, 05:23:07 PM
perfect transaction  ^-^ many thx to Tyrantqueen
there is a Battat Pachycephalosaurus living in France!!!!! :))
You're welcome. And positive back to you as well :)

Merci beaucoup.

thelordsgym

Big positive for Invicta Trader, smooth and pleasant!

UK

Quote from: critcho on January 19, 2014, 08:39:03 PM
Huge thanks to UK, Smilodon arrived within a day! Pleasure to deal with and speak to.

Was great to talk with you. It's a shame we could not beat Liverpool on Saturday but at least we gave it a g good go.

Hope the little ones continue to enjoy playing with your collection.

Regards

Steve

UK

Big thumbs up to konimini (Lea) from a rather chilly Finland. A delightful correspondent and the package arrived in record time and well wrapped.

Thanks

Steve

tyrantqueen

Positive for Helge (Postsaurischian) for the quick and friendly payment :)

postsaurischian

Huge positive for Louise (tyrantqueen) for two wonderful Battat figures in great condition :).

deanm

SUPER POSITIVE FOR BLACKDANTER!!!! An amazing set of figures!!!

Absolutely made my day when I opened the package up!!!  Felt like Christmas morning!!!

Look for some hot chili pepper powder in the return mail!

DinoToyForum

Positive for Roselaar. I'm now in possession of some Yowies I've been chasing for a while :)

Roselaar

Quote from: dinotoyforum on February 18, 2014, 07:08:27 PM
Positive for Roselaar. I'm now in possession of some Yowies I've been chasing for a while :)

100% positive right back at you. I for one am now in possession of some Bandais I never knew existed before, and now I'll probably have to find the others as well.  ;D

Also, another 100% positive for Marek44. Thanks for a smooth transaction! :)

deanm

MASSIVE POSITIVE for Libraraptor!!!

I got the Protochirotherium figure in the mail today!!!

Thanks for your hard work on helping your fellow collectors!!! Very much appreciated!!!

stoneage

Many thanks to Libraraptor. I recieved my Protochirotherium wolfhagense today. It's much bigger then I originally thought.  It's cool and it got here faster then I thought it would from Germany.

stemturtle

More applause for Libraraptor. Today a Bullyland Protochirotherium was delivered to Minnesota, thanks to his facilitation.
If there were an event in the Olympics for altruism, Libra would have won the gold medal.

Mural at New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science (Click image)

Gwangi

Yet another positive for Libraraptor, got my Protochirotherium today as well. It is much larger than I originally thought! Thanks Libra for giving me the chance to own this unique figure. You've really gone out of your way for all of us and I truly appreciate it.

Libraraptor

Big positives for the four members who posted before me! Fast payment, positive communication, this makes trading a pleasure.  :) I hope the others won´t have to wait that long anymore.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: