News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UK

Big thumbs up for Rob, TheLordsgym for the great service as always.

Thanks my friend. Hope yours gets there soon too.

thelordsgym

Big thumbs up for both Copper, and UK (Steve)....always great transactions, always a pleasure!  8)

copper

positive for thelordsgym! almost forgot : D

morrijos

Another positive for Libraraptor.  I received the Bullyland Protochirotherium in the mail yesterday; it really is a splendid piece. 

A huge thumbs up to Libraraptor for generosity and unmatched shipping speed/prices! 

Chad

Thanks again to Jan (Roselaar) for another fine swap!

Roselaar

A big thanks to Libraraptor, who was able to get me a Protochirotherium! Many thanks again! :)

SBell

Thank you Libraptor--Protochirotherium landed today!

Roselaar

Quote from: Chad on February 26, 2014, 08:04:33 PM
Thanks again to Jan (Roselaar) for another fine swap!

Right back at you, Chad! 100% positive for a good trade/sale. :)

Libraraptor

Quote from: SBell on March 01, 2014, 02:21:29 AM
Thank you Libraptor--Protochirotherium landed today!

This news is calming, Sbell! I know how much you wanted it  :D Enjoy :D

Marek44

I would like to recommend buying from Jan Roselaar. Money well spent.

deanm

:)  Super Positive for Chad.  Great trade.

Chad

Likewise, Dean. Thanks for the excellent pterosaurs!

thelordsgym

Another big positive for Libraraptor! A true gentleman, and unmatched price for the rare Bullyland figure....kudos!!!

0thebigwytec5

100% positive for Blade-of-the-Moon. Great guy to deal with.

Blackdanter

Big positive for Stefan  :D
Very happy with the figure!

Roselaar

Another well deserved positive for Sauroid! Pleasure doing repeat business with you. :)

sauroid

100% positive for Roselaar! we've been trade partners for years now and always a pleasant experience each time. :)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quick Shipping, Excellent communication, well packed items, AAA+ seller feedback for 0thebigwytec5 !

amargasaurus cazaui

Wanted to give Tyranntqueen a solid positive for my recent purchase from her. Terms were to ship the model to Martin Garratt, and he has the model already today. I was given shipping information an hour after I paid. Professional communication and solid seller, pure pleasure to work with here. A ++ Thanks very much for the Ceratosaurus.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

tyrantqueen

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on March 21, 2014, 01:59:21 AM
Wanted to give Tyranntqueen a solid positive for my recent purchase from her. Terms were to ship the model to Martin Garratt, and he has the model already today. I was given shipping information an hour after I paid. Professional communication and solid seller, pure pleasure to work with here. A ++ Thanks very much for the Ceratosaurus.
Positive back to you. A smooth transaction with no problems :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: