News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselaar

100% positive for Dan! Hope you can give me the same soon. ;)

Dan

Positive for Roselaar, thanks!

Roselaar

A huge 100% positive for amargasaurus cazaui! Thanks for all your time, effort and patience! :)

amargasaurus cazaui

Glad I could help, the chase is sometimes half the fun !! Just glad we got it all done for you, and thanks for the extra set, I was not expecting it. You are great to work with as well.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Patrx

Positive for EmperorDinobot!

postsaurischian

:D Positive for sauroid for a tiny figures trade.

sauroid

1000% positive back to postsaurischian! :)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Chad

A big thumbs up for ofmp, a real gentleman and takes all the worry about buying items from Argentina.

Chad

One more positive feedback for brandem and his original creations. Hey, no one else would have ever made me an appalachiosaurus!

brandem

Chad is a gentleman and a scholar, but we knew that already. Big positive

amargasaurus cazaui

Felt a positive is in order, for Tyranntqueen, she does a good solid job of taking care of her arrangements, and always a pleasure to work with.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

SpittersForEver

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on June 04, 2014, 01:53:49 PM
Felt a positive is in order, for Tyranntqueen, she does a good solid job of taking care of her arrangements, and always a pleasure to work with.

I can agree with that, I recently bought a camarasaurus and jobaria from her.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: SpittersForEver on June 04, 2014, 05:00:44 PM
Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on June 04, 2014, 01:53:49 PM

I can agree with that, I recently bought a camarasaurus and jobaria from her.
Thanks guys, a positive back to you both as well.

Hynerpeton

Positive feedback for dinolord. :) thank you. Celocanth and prehistoric crocodile toob. :)
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

DinoLord

Hynerpeton

Positive feedback to Everything Dinosaurs store. :)
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

UK

A massive thank you and sincere apologies for my lateness to Docronnie for sending the wonderful Kaiyodo mini 2005 Sue. A wonderful piece and so well received by me.

I am sorry to say that the my trade items sent to Ronnie has been lost by either the Royal Fail or more likely the Philippine mailing system. Two spectacular figures lost for good, the large Kaiyodo 2005 Sue skeleton and the Kabaya Seismosaurus. Hopefully I can get some compensation for the items and make good to Ronnie in the coming weeks.

alexeratops

Thanks to Dan's Dinosaurs for the amazing Charcharodontosaurus. ^-^
like a bantha!

Hynerpeton

People get there items from Lib. Aka Libraraptor Right? I just want to know if my item is going to be shipped. Its all paid for. Sent messages but zero answers. :( can anyone help me?
Walking With Monsers:

sauroid

"People get there items from Lib. Right? I just want to know if my item is going to be shipped. Its all paid for. Sent messages but zero answers. :( can anyone help me?"

who/what is Lib.?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: