News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hynerpeton

Pos/neg for empereordinobot

Why? Cause i am happy for the figure. Just wish it was bigger since the price  i paid for it. :( too small for the price i paid. so i am happy and sad. :( 
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

SBell

Quote from: predino on January 02, 2015, 10:03:39 PM

Why? Cause i am happy for the figure. Just wish it was bigger since the price  i paid for it. :( too small for the price i paid. so i am happy and sad. :(

Why is the size of a figure his fault? Did he not tell you? Did you not ask?

tyrantqueen

Quote from: SBell on January 02, 2015, 11:59:36 PM

I agree, it's unfair to blame ED. Google is very useful for these sort of things.

Hynerpeton

Its no ones. Just sayin.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

SBell

Quote from: predino on January 03, 2015, 12:15:43 AM

Its no ones. Just sayin.

But you actually wrote 'pos/neg', indicating positive & negative--therefore, it appears to me that fault is being assigned to the seller for something unsatisfactory in the transaction. I am trying to deduce if this a fair thing to do, that's all.

Hynerpeton

I dont know what to put. Transaction went fine. I just wish it was bigger for the price i paid is all. :( i said neg cause of its size. Pos for the smooth transaction.
Walking With Monsers:

stargatedalek

well that would go in the acquisitions or other appropriate figure thread, this thread is for member related feedback ;)

0thebigwytec5

100% positive for DansDinosaurs. Very friendly and great guy to deal with!

Paleogene Pals

Two positives for Brandem and Shane Foulkes

Paleogene Pals

And a positive and highly recommend for Martin Garratt.

tyrantqueen

Positive for Dan's Dinosaurs :)

Doug Watson

A positive and a big double thumbs up to Blade-of-the-Moon. This one is over a year late but i just noticed this thread. We swapped some dinos back in Dec 2013. The e-mails back and forth were just as entertaining as the dinos.

Doug Watson

While I am at it multiple positives for Dan's Dinosaurs for all my past Papo Purchases. Say that fast three times!. Always pleasant and efficient.

Concavenator

Positive for Dan's Dinosaurs too  :)

tyrantqueen

stargatedalek

DinoLord

Megalosaurus

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

UK

ProSauropod

Positive for Mike at Everything Dinosaur; no problem ordering / shipping from "there" to "here" (New Jersey).

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: