News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Mirificus Studios Poll: Top "Other" Mammal?

Started by ZoPteryx, November 15, 2017, 06:49:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which "other" mammal would you like to see added to the Mirificus Studios line of figures?  Please choose five (5).

Castorocauda lutrasimilis (Late Jurassic semi-aquatic docodont from China)
Steropodon galmani (Early Cretaceous platypus-relative from Australia)
Spinolestes xenarthrosus (Early Cretaceous spiny-furred rat-like mammal from Spain)
Maiopatagium furculiferum (Late Jurassic flying squirrel-like mammal from China)
Cronopio dentiacutus (Late Cretaceous saber-toothed "Scrat" from Argentina)
Fruitafossor windscheffeli (Late Jurassic burrowing and ant-eating small mammal from the USA)
Leptictidium auderiense (Eocene famous elephant shrew-like bipedal insectivore from Europe)
Kopidodon macrognathus (Eocene squirrel-like cimolestan from Europe)
Chaeropus ecaudatus (Holocene recently extinct Pig-footed Bandicoot from the Australian outback)
Peltephilus ferox (Oligocene-Miocene horned armadillo from Argentina)
Plesiadapis tricuspidens (Paleocene-Eocene lemur-like primate relative from North America and Europe)
Megaladapis edwardsi (Holocene giant "koala lemur" from Madagascar)
Necrolemur antiquus (Eocene tarsier-like primitive primate from Europe)
Australopithecus africanus (Pliocene-Pleistocene famous early hominid from Africa)
Pholidocercus hassiacus (Eocene long-tailed hedgehog-like insectivore with a "helmet" from Europe)
Onychonycteris finneyi (Eocene primitive long-tailed bat from the USA)
Metacheiromys tatusia (Eocene enigmatic anteater-like mammal from the USA)

ZoPteryx

I hope to use this poll, and others like it, to gauge what types of creatures folks would like to see made for my (hopefully one day available) Mirificus Studios line of figures.  Keep in mind larger species will be made at 1:40 scale, and those smaller than 6 meters/20 feet in life will likely be made at larger scales (1:20, 1:6, 1:2, etc.).  If you want a species not listed here, please write your suggestion in the comments.

Yes, this is a rather arbitrary grouping of mammals.  ;)

Have fun voting!  :D

Halichoeres

Several of these are on my personal wish list of cool taxa I wish someone would make.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.