You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Favorite "Desktop Model" line: A Compendium (image heavy thread)

Started by RobinGoodfellow, December 06, 2017, 05:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acro-man

喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

RobinGoodfellow

UPDATE

Stegosaurus Limited Edition Bronze Patina (1:35)

Also:  Updated pictures on page 1

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

RobinGoodfellow

..a Favorite Trcic Tyrannosaurus painted by Martin Garratt and sold by Urzeitshop...
(It's not in my collection but, maybe, the lucky owner could be a DTF member..)

..the same for the Trcic Allosaurus: simply wonderful..

p.s Both figures were sold out in just few hours...  :o

:)

Mackeral

You spot the best models on time, mr. robingoodfellow.
Great paint!

RobinGoodfellow

*** New pictures added on page 1 ***

Full Res Pictures & Complete Flickr Album here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157690612904895

Shonisaurus

These figures of theropods have an incalculable merit, it remains only on one leg. Although they are made of resin, this piece is a work of craftsmanship with capital letters.

Michael Trcic every day surprises me more.  :D

Digibasherx

I love the models by Michael Trcic, they're so lively.  I've been eyeing those for some time now, just haven't pulled the trigger.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Digibasherx on April 05, 2018, 05:13:50 PM
I love the models by Michael Trcic, they're so lively.  I've been eyeing those for some time now, just haven't pulled the trigger.

I have 4: Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Stegosaurus and Yunnanosaurus VS Dilophosaurus (now retired  :'( ).
I absolutely love them all.
And I'm planning to complete the collection (with the exception of Spinosaurus because I really don't like the sculpt and paint scheme..  :-[ ).
So, if you're tempted, just pull the trigger  ;)

BrontoScorpio

Well, If I ever to consider getting one of Tecric statues - It will be the Stegosaurus.
All other are made in a posture that I just find too disturbing for my likings.

tyrantqueen

I had the charging trike. I really liked that model. The T. rex wasn't bad, either. The rest, I'd probably pass on.

RobinGoodfellow

Four pictures added on page 1:  resin Tyrannosaurus Bronze finish & resin Triceratops Bronze Finish / Trcic Tyrannosaurus & Triceratops Bronze Finish.

^-^

Digibasherx

Yep, the Stego and the Trike would be my top choices.  I always thought there was a lime green charging Trike, but maybe I'm confusing it with the Kinto one.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Digibasherx on April 10, 2018, 04:01:18 AM
I always thought there was a lime green charging Trike, but maybe I'm confusing it with the Kinto one.

I never saw one like that but maybe it's possible that a similar color variation happened in past figures... I don't know...

RobinGoodfellow

Sad news from Favorite Japan: Desktop Spinosaurus is discontinued.

Yes, I know, it's outdated but it's still a really good figure (from an artistic point of view) even if not accurate.

So, if you're a Favorite collector and Desktop Spinosaurus is missing on your shelf, probably it could be better if you'd buy your copy fast...  ;)

Now only 4 models are still in production:

https://www.f-favorite.net/SHOP/193776/193777/list.html

RobinGoodfellow

**New pictures on page 1**

Renecito

Stunning collection!!! Part 2 is my favorite!!!! And I personally love Michael Trcic's Spinosaurus.
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: