You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Does anyone know if Bullyland is going to market dinosaurs in 2018

Started by Shonisaurus, December 22, 2017, 05:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Every year especially the last two years, Bullyland commercialized two highly articulated dinosaurs, in 2016 it commercialized the tyranosaurus and liopleurodon with articulated jaws and in 2017 it commercialized the triceratops with articulated head and archeopteryx with articulated arms (for me the best figure of Bullyland between the four figures).

But the fact is that in this year Bullyland does not seem to reveal any news.

Could it be that Bullyland has given up on making dinosaurs and focuses only on Disney creatures or animated films for children?

Ravonium

The Bullyland Archaeopteryx and Triceratops were not known to most members until January this year.

I do expect them to release dinosaurs, since those are an equally large market to Disney figures, but I think that the dinosaurs they will release will be worse than anything another company will pull off next year.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.