News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Vitamin Imagination(VI models) in DansDinosaurs

Started by Vitamin-Imagination, January 24, 2018, 09:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vitamin-Imagination

Vitamin Imagination(VI models)'s First Resin kit.
1/40 Mosasaurus Resin kit by VI(Vitamin Imagination) models.

http://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/mosasaurus-resin-kit-by-vi-models/

Reptilia

Beautiful mosasaur! The blue pattern reminds me of those type of reflections you can see under water.

paintingdinos

Getting these cast in resin and available on Dan's is great, I'm so happy for you! I'd really love to pick up this Mosasaurus when I have the funds again. It really is a lovely model.

Vitamin-Imagination

Quote from: paintingdinos on January 25, 2018, 01:20:49 AM
Getting these cast in resin and available on Dan's is great, I'm so happy for you! I'd really love to pick up this Mosasaurus when I have the funds again. It really is a lovely model.

Thank you~^^

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.