News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Eofauna general discussion

Started by Reptilia, March 05, 2018, 01:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toasaurus

https://servimg.com/view/19557298/2615#

I Contacted momsterhousehk today about the atlasaurus being in stock and seeing if he can send in hand photos this it what he sent

Note I don't know how to post an image through my iPhone and that pic is mine that monsterhousehk sent please click on it and repost if you can

Shonisaurus

Eofauna atlasaurus looks great but in the promotional photo it was greenish in color and here it appears in a beige color. Anyway it is just as great as the one in the promotional photo. I appreciate the work of Eofauna in an absolute way and to a maximum degree in terms of punctuation.

Thank you Toasaurus for the information and for sharing the photograph of the Eofauna atlasaurus.

Concavenator

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 05, 2019, 10:29:51 AM
I think we will have to wait longer than we imagine for a new Eofauna dinosaur figure to be revealed. I get the impression that the company will delay delivery to online stores atlasaurus and deinotherium as it is happening as Papo's spinosaurus. Maybe I'm a little pessimistic and hopefully I'm wrong. But Papo spinosaurus was expected to be marketed in June and we are in October and still have no signs of life, and the atlasaurus and deinotherium are expected to be sold in early November, unfortunately they take until January or February to market these figures. His giganotosaurus took longer than expected. I said hopefully it is simply a negative thought on my part.

Papo is Papo, and Eofauna is Eofauna. They're two different companies.

Papo almost always deliver their releases later than expected.And given the Spinosaurus is a limited edition, exclusive, and massive figure it's to be expected that it's been delayed as well, and a longer delay at that.

Eofauna, however, delivers pretty well when it comes to release their models at the time they  are said to be available. The Giganotosaurus was announced in October of 2018, and they said it would be available in December of 2018/ January of 2019. And in November, the first pics of the Giga began to appear, also from MHHK, and then, in January it became globally available, so there was no delay.And now with the Atlasaurus, it was announced in August and it was expected for late October/ Early November.The Deinotherium is not available yet, but then again, it was scheduled for mid October.

And by the way, the Atlasaurus is looking nothing short of gorgeous in those pictures  :o

Kaustav Bhattacharyya

I had come to know by the everything dinosaur blog that another two new figures in addition to the atlasaurus and deinotherium will join their range at the end of the year. Does anyone have any prior information about that? I shall be happiest if it is a carnivorous liped mega theropod, not the therizinosauroid fmily members.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Kaustav Bhattacharyya on October 11, 2019, 04:39:24 PM
I had come to know by the everything dinosaur blog that another two new figures in addition to the atlasaurus and deinotherium will join their range at the end of the year. Does anyone have any prior information about that? I shall be happiest if it is a carnivorous liped mega theropod, not the therizinosauroid fmily members.

nothing as of yet but a Carcharodontosaurus is always welcomed from them

Concavenator

I don't think Eofauna will release any more figures this year. This year we've got the Giganotosaurus , Atlasaurus and Deinotherium, all of them being spectacular figures. I think these figures do take quite a while to be made, so I wouldn't expect them to release another figure until probably next summer or so. Which I'm perfectly fine with, as I prioritaze quality over quantity, and they are really knocking the ball out of the park.

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on October 11, 2019, 05:25:15 PM

nothing as of yet but a Carcharodontosaurus is always welcomed from them

I don't see them making a Carcharodontosaurus, at least for now.They have the Giganotosaurus though, which is very similar.I have the feeling their next release will be a Triceratops.And I would be very glad, as the only Trike I have so far is the old Papo JP version, which has its anatomical flaws, despite being a very charming piece.

ZoPteryx

I had come to know by the everything dinosaur blog that another two new figures in addition to the atlasaurus and deinotherium will join their range at the end of the year.

avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur  could we get a confirmation on this?  O:-)

Everything_Dinosaur

The Deinotherium will be in stock at Everything Dinosaur sometime this week, we are expecting the Atlasaurus to arrive in a couple of weeks or so.  We are aware of Eofauna working on a number of other model projects but it is very unlikely that these models will be made available in 2019, more will follow in 2020.

Over9K

Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on October 13, 2019, 09:17:28 AM
The Deinotherium will be in stock at Everything Dinosaur sometime this week, we are expecting the Atlasaurus to arrive in a couple of weeks or so.  We are aware of Eofauna working on a number of other model projects but it is very unlikely that these models will be made available in 2019, more will follow in 2020.

Interesting! Perhaps those of us Stateside might see the Deinotherium before the end of the month!

ZoPteryx

Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on October 13, 2019, 09:17:28 AM

That's great to know, thank you!  ^-^

Kaustav Bhattacharyya

I want Eofauna to definitely give extra oral tissue or lips to cover the teeth in all theropods (like David Krentz's T.rex Regina Mundi) excluding the aquatic fish eating Spinosaurus or its relatives. Their Giganotosaurus lacks lips in-spite of being the most anatomically correct theropod model! which is a great missing in the outstanding theropod model. I also want whatever theropod they make, please make them in a standing or walking pose where both feet touches the ground without adding any base, in one sentence just like the Giganotosaurus carolnii.

Shonisaurus

I am glad for those who acquire the Eofauna deinotherium, in my case I ordered the Eofauna deinotherium and atlasaurus together with the spinosaurus limited edition to urzeitshop.de so I will have to wait at the end of the year to have them in my hands such figures if not Spinosaurus retires much longer (hopefully not).

Concavenator

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus seems like you'll have quite the haul by the end of the year!  8)

postsaurischian

I just got my Deinotherium from Modellpferdeversand and it's awesome!
  Probably my favourite extinct elephant figure to date.

Fenestra

Quote from: postsaurischian on October 19, 2019, 08:25:01 PM

Yeah, you know the rules....
Pics, or it didn't happen.  ;D

postsaurischian

Quote from: Fenestra on October 19, 2019, 10:09:44 PM
Quote from: postsaurischian on October 19, 2019, 08:25:01 PM

Yeah, you know the rules....
Pics, or it didn't happen.  ;D

Yeah, you know me....
Pics will of course follow, just not possible at the moment.
I thought some people might have been interested to know that the figure is available in Germany.

ceratopsian

I have asked Everything Dinosaur to hold my Deinotherium until they have the Atlasaurus. So a little more waiting for me!

Concavenator

Duna

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: