News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

1/15th scale Wendiceratops now available!!

Started by dinosaurdungeon, March 05, 2018, 07:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinosaurdungeon

1/15th scale Wendiceratops this available now! The kid is around eating in long and comes in 13 pieces including a base. The cost is $200 usd plus $25 for shipping! finished kits are $280 plus $35 for shipping! PM here or [email protected] if your interested! It's also available from Dan's Dinosaurs! http://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/wendiceratops-resin-kit-by.../

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Dinoreplicas

Great work, absolutely nailed the head shape. I love those deep skulls on the centrosaurines. Nice colouring too.
Sigh! this really makes me wish I had some spare cash and display space.

dinosaurdungeon

dinosaurdungeon

Quote from: Strick67 on March 06, 2018, 03:04:30 PM
Great work, absolutely nailed the head shape. I love those deep skulls on the centrosaurines. Nice colouring too.
Sigh! this really makes me wish I had some spare cash and display space.

Thanks buddy! maybe we can work together on a project one day! I'd love to do a half skeleton, half fleshed out dinosaur!

Check out the video preview on my new resin model kit! The 15th scale Wendiceratops!
https://youtu.be/mn93SD4utts

Dinoreplicas

Quote from: dinosaurdungeon on March 06, 2018, 09:18:22 PMmaybe we can work together on a project one day! I'd love to do a half skeleton, half fleshed out dinosaur

It's not a bad idea, maybe sometime in the future though, I'm just getting a bit bored with dinosaur bones lately.
I'm overhauling my rex skull then I'm going to take a break from 3D dinosaurs for a while.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.