News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Calendar events

Started by DinoToyForum, May 13, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

A thread to propose events to add to the DinoToyForum calendar: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?action=calendar

For example, I just added the deadline for the Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2018 sponsored by Urzeitshop

I've never used this feature before but I suppose it could be useful.

amargasaurus cazaui

Based on previous years patterns I would think it possible to post a date for the new for the coming year reveals for Safari, collecta, perhaps favorite etc...or possibly members birthdays, or famous dates in paleo history ....
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

amargasaurus cazaui

January 26...RCA day...birth of Roy Chapman Andrews
November 24...publication of Darwins theory on Origin of species
May 17 Sue is unveiled.....
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

DinoToyForum

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on May 13, 2018, 01:17:54 PM
Based on previous years patterns I would think it possible to post a date for the new for the coming year reveals for Safari, collecta, perhaps favorite etc...or possibly members birthdays, or famous dates in paleo history ....
Member's birthdays are already in the calendar (for those members who have shared that info).
I don't know about release dates, becase they are often revealed over the course of several weeks, or the exact day is a surprise.
Not sure about adding paleo-themed days...

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.