You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Trying to replace some destroyed horses

Started by UntidyVenus, May 31, 2018, 11:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UntidyVenus

Hey all, long time no post. I recently sent some of my items to my mother in law's for storage, including (accidentally, busy day) a box of my childhood believed breyers and horses. Of course because it's me, the truck over turned andall our items were lost.half of everything we owned. No one was hurt thank goodness. But now I'm obsessing and assessing what was lost and I'm horrified to discover one of my favorite small sets was in that stupid box for safe keeping.

Anyone know where to find some Creta Winners Choice Micro Horses? The appy 4 pack. Took me days to figure out what they even we're. Open is best, played with better. I want my child friends back.

IrritatorRaji

I think you might be better off posting this in the Animal Toy Forum or Model Horse Blab.

But have you checked on Ebay for any of the horses you're looking for?

UntidyVenus

Thanks!! I knew there must be a horse forum around.. I looked on eBay, they seem to be mostly play sets if their even around.. lots of the Breyer newer ones when they took over the molds. Thanks, I'll check the horse forum! I really appreciate it

IrritatorRaji

You're welcome! Best of luck in finding your childhood buddies :D

Ravonium

Quote from: IrritatorRaji on May 31, 2018, 11:51:04 PM

I think you might be better off posting this in the Animal Toy Forum or Model Horse Blab.

But have you checked on Ebay for any of the horses you're looking for?

If neither of those work, there is also the STS Forum. There are quite a lot of horse-savvy people there as well.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.