News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Paleodude's Market (Carnegie Collection Lot for Sale)

Started by Paleodude, June 11, 2018, 05:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paleodude

Hello everyone, I've been looking for models that best represent certain species and was hoping any of you would be able to point me in the right direction. As well, I'll be adding some various models I have for sale at a later date when I can take better pictures of them.

Models I am Looking For
- Safari Ltd. Kentrosaurus (300629)
- Vivid Toy Group WWD Edmontosaurus
- Invicta Muttaburrasaurus
- Any of the Field Museum exclusive Sue Models by Safari Ltd. (been looking for these ever since I lost my set as a kid)
- Safari Dinosaurs of China (preferably loose as I'm not made of money)
- Safari Ltd. Gorgosaurus (279529)
- Safari Ltd. Leptoceratops (279629)

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING

Halichoeres

Most of these haven't been made to my knowledge. There was a Louie figurine from the live action Jungle Book line that was roughly modeled on Gigantopithecus. I think Kaiyodo/UHA made an elephant bird. There are a couple of aurochs figures but I don't know any nice ones except the one by Likaon models, which is pretty pricey. Club Earth's is probably the best toy version, but it might be a little hard to hunt down. Sorry I can't be more help!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

stegosauria

Starlux made a cave lion in the 1980's but as I know Starlux made its figures of a very brittle material, so hard to find intact pieces. On likaon I find a beautiful cave lion (it's on the bottom of the available models page), the plae colour really fitting but its price 65 euros.

Jeotar this year made an Aurochs model, his line called Paleo-Creatures. He's a member of this forum, you can check his Facebook site: https://www.facebook.com/Paleo-Creatures-857709957609773/?fb_dtsg_ag=AdzIfsyfm3ZHz8frlwSiAzjB5D49kKgKneGMCpvSoEsihw%3AAdwRFF24QvCexrhsDX6g1ZIX75e5Y4BMAK16kMiBQF6ItA

And actually you can buy this figure at Dan's Dinosaurs (USA): http://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/aurochs-finished-model-by-paleo-creatures/

Or at Urzeitshop (Germany): https://www.urzeitshop.de/gb/paleo-creatures/2887-aurochs-model.html

EverythingDinosaur (UK) is also selling a few of Jeotar's models but the aurochs isn't among them.
And I don't know if it will help but here's this site: http://toyanimal.info//index.php?title=Main_Page , where you can search by taxonomy, company or even country. I found on it that Yowies made a bluebuck in its Forgotten Friends series and a few aurochs toy but nothing else. Yowies was an Australian company so you should check with the Australian members and at the Australian ebay.

I hope you will find something you like.

Nimravus

Hi Paleodude,
The species you are looking for are extremely obscure... :o
Further to the others' emails, there is a cave lion modeled by José Miguel Aparicio on the following website:
https://www.likaonmodels.com/available-models.html
Likaon models are amazing, especially the ones for extant animals, check them out!
Hope it is of assistance.

Paleodude

Updated with a list of models I am currently on the lookout for. If you have one of them for sale, hit me up in the PM's and we'll arrange the details.

Paleodude

Hi everyone!

Back with some new figures to sell. Prices listed without shipping and only shipping to the USA. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would be willing to budge a little, just sent me a PM.

Papo Feathered Velociraptor ~ $18 USD

Carnegie Collection Tanystropheus ~ $14 USD

More will be posted as I take more pictures.

Libraraptor

P @Paleodude : I have a spare loose Dinosaurs Of China Therizinosaurus. PM me if interested and we´ll find a way, after this Corona crap of course.

Paleodude

avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor Thank you! I'll make sure to message you.

Have some new additions to the storefront. As always message me if interested.

2006 Schleich Tyrannosaurus rex ~ $20 USD

2006 Schleich Triceratops ~ $9 USD

2005 Schleich Allosaurus ~ $9 USD

Carnegie Collection Deltadromeus ~ $12 USD

1992 Carnegie Collection Spinosaurus ~ $9 USD

Carnegie Collection Pteranodon ~ $5 USD

Carnegie Collection Mosasaurus ~ $9 USD

Still going through to try and photograph everything so more will be posted tomorrow.

Paleodude

Last of the lot all photographed which means more dinosaurs to sell!

Carnegie Collection Carnotaurus ~ $8 USD

Carnegie Collection Baby Apatosaurus ~ $5 USD

Carnegie Collection Parasaurolophus ~ $10 USD

Carnegie Collection Plateosaurus ~ $8 USD

Carnegie Collection Baryonyx ~ $7 USD

Paleodude

Hello again. Just popping back in to say I'll be posting some doubles I have on my eBay which you can find here: https://www.ebay.com/usr/nathacochra0. Several of them have paint damage and would be perfect for a repaint and as such are being priced accordingly.

Paleodude

Quote from: Stolpergeist on January 09, 2021, 04:39:40 AM
DeJankins has the "Anatotitan" from the Field Museum set in stock.

Thank you. I actually managed to find it second hand off of Facebook Marketplace. Really should update my list I guess haha.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.