You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

T-Rex. The killer question : the exhibition

Started by Jetoar, August 05, 2012, 09:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello friends. This summer i went to Granada, Valencia, Teruel and Toledo with my girlfriend and my parents. When i was in Granada i visited the exhibition T- Rex. The killer question ( In Spanish is Tyrannosaurus Rex: Predator or Scavenger?) and it is a great exhibition.

When you enter in the exhibition, in the first floor you will see a big T-Rex with Saurornitholestes.

After we will be able to see an animatronic scavenger T-Rex feeding on a Triceratops

and animatronic hunter T-Rex hunting a Ankilosaurus.

After the animatronics will be able to see some bones and jaw,

Argentinosaurus arm,

Triceratops skeleton,

Tyrannosaurus skeleton,

Herrerasaurus skeleton,

And Saurornitholestes skeleton.

After de animatronics and bones, will be able to see a Deinonychus feeding on Tenontosaurus

And Dromaeosaurus atacking

Edmontosaurus´nest.

In the second floor, we will be able to see bones and fossils of iberian dinosaurs.

Original bones of Concavenator.

Legs

and tail of Concavenator.

Original Pelecanimimus skull,

hand

and other hands of Pelecanimimus.

Original fossils of Iberomesornis and Concornis.

Original fossil of Eoalulavis.

Original humerus of Iguanodon.

Original bones of Hypsilophodon.

Reconstruction of paleontologist excavation for childrens

and finally upper vision of the exhibition.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Chasmosaur

Nice, the T-rex looks like Jurassic Park versions.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.