News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The question game?

Started by DinoToyForum, August 08, 2012, 05:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowhead Whale

How many posts do we need to make to earn the next level of membership?

Joey

I think I know? 250 for Senior I'm pretty sure.

Bowhead Whale

Is 250 posts necessary for becoming a senior member? (Realize I'm still asking questions like I'm supposed to in this thread)

Joey

Yes? It's 250 or 300, but yes necessary to become a senior member.

Loon

DinoToyForum

I suppose this game has come to an end?

Ravonium

Why do you suppose that is?

DinoToyForum

Hasn't everyone stopped playing?

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Are you counting people who never knew this game existed?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: tyrantqueen on August 09, 2012, 09:48:03 PM
Cheese is awesome. Why are we NOT talking about cheese? >:D
CHEESE, GROMIT

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on February 28, 2020, 09:26:18 PM
Are you counting people who never knew this game existed?

Do you think I should?

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

i dont know?

Subduction

Why not see what happens?

DinoToyForum

Why are you talking in random questions that don't follow each other in any meaningful way?

Smilodon P.

you don't even suspect why we're doing this?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: dinotoyforum on January 22, 2021, 10:33:46 PM
Why are you talking in random questions that don't follow each other in any meaningful way?
wait are you being serious or is this in the spirit of the game?

indohyus

Do you think they understand how this works?

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Does it matter if they do understand?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: