News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The question game?

Started by DinoToyForum, August 08, 2012, 05:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

Well, isn't the game a bit pointless if random questions are allowed?

Subduction

Whose random questions were pointless?

(I sincerely hope mine wasn't! I was just trying to keep the game going. This one is fun! ;o; )

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Subduction on January 23, 2021, 06:38:18 PM
Whose random questions were pointless?

(I sincerely hope mine wasn't! I was just trying to keep the game going. This one is fun! ;o; )

Did I say "random questions were pointless", or did I say "the game a bit pointless (if random questions are allowed)"?

Lynx

Just look how different the game was when it started and how it is now, the questions have gotten lamer haven't they?
An oversized house cat.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Lynx on January 23, 2021, 07:34:53 PM
Just look how different the game was when it started and how it is now, the questions have gotten lamer haven't they?

Who cares if the questions are lame so long as they're relevant?

Lynx

Quote from: dinotoyforum on January 24, 2021, 12:00:37 AM

Sorry, I worded that incorrectly. What I meant is the questions have started to drift away from actually being relevant and some not even being questions.
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Sorry but that avatar_Lynx @Lynx . I don't have the best understanding of English,  and that has led to some very awkward,  weird, annoying,  and even sad moments

Do you accept my apology?

Lynx

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on January 24, 2021, 12:56:16 AM
Sorry but that avatar_Lynx @Lynx . I don't have the best understanding of English,  and that has led to some very awkward,  weird, annoying,  and even sad moments

Do you accept my apology?
Of course! I was not mad at anybody and my statement was not intended to seem as if it directed to you. Sorry about it  :)
An oversized house cat.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Lynx on January 24, 2021, 12:36:03 AM

Sorry, I worded that incorrectly. What I meant is the questions have started to drift away from actually being relevant and some not even being questions.

{I was just playing the game}

Lynx

Quote from: dinotoyforum on January 24, 2021, 01:11:46 AM
Quote from: Lynx on January 24, 2021, 12:36:03 AM

{I was just playing the game}
{ah alrighty then} What makes a question relevant?
An oversized house cat.

DinoToyForum

How about we define relevant as: 'a direct and meaningful response to the question preceding it'?

indohyus

Do you think that will be followed?

DinoToyForum

Are you suggesting it's too much to ask?

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Don't you think that is a leaning question?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

DinoToyForum

leaning or did you mean leading?

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Do you think my autocorrect changed it to leaning mid way through typing?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Subduction

Can autocorrect even be relied on?

Stegotyranno420

Why have folks stop playing this game?

DinoToyForum

Why have you rebooted it?

Stegotyranno420

Do you think i will reveal my reasons?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: