News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose S.M.

After long time without adding new figures I finally got this ones

Great figures overall, the Deinonychus is just beautiful!

Halzk

avatar_Jose S.M. @Jose S.M. Nice additions! The Deinonychus is a nice figure but the head sculpt and the eyes kinda bug me, but if you like it then all the better

Shonisaurus

avatar_Jose S.M. @Jose S.M. My congratulations on your new acquisitions. The deinonychus is very good, although also the edmontosaurus and pachycephalosaurus have from my honest point of view the same level of genius as the deinonychus.

Ikessauro

After so many years on the hunt, finally acquired the Sega Prize Dinosaur King Stegosaurus. What a cool toy for those who appreciate more colorful renditions!

Shonisaurus

I congratulate you Ikessauro that stegosaurus of the Sega brand already increases your vast collection of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: Stolpergeist on May 02, 2020, 02:50:01 PM
Received the Bullyland Mastodonsaurus today.

Oh congrats on your wonderful acquisition. That is magnificent.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Kapitaenosavrvs

Uh, Something happed. An impulsive buy :D

Came from ED.

Since it was anounced, i was not sure if i want that Atlasaurus, but BOY. Theres something about the EoFauna Figures, Pictures can't show. Its the same with a few Papos. In Hand, they look like living Animals. I never thought, that i would be SO impressed by the Atlasaurus. Its just majestic. I loved the Giganotosaurus, but the Atlasaurus tops that easily. I am really, really impressed. Also, the Colours look way better in hand. It has Patterns. I did not know that.

Also, this is my first BotM. I am not the biggest fan of "action Figures" in general, but yeah. You know these Figures. I love it. Size and Colours are just great. I would love to get more... hehe.

And the PNSO Minis. This left me wondering a bit, since the Sizes and the Material(?) and Quality differs alot. The Cryolophosaurus is as small, als the Baryonyx, but its solid. The Baryonyx looks cheap and is made ouit of soft rubber. Also, it leans to the side, since the Material is not able to hold its own weight. Still like all of them. Especially the Nemicolopterus, which is quite big (1:1 i guess) and looks even better, than on the pics. But that Baryonyx. Reall weird.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Kapitaenosavrvs @Kapitaenosavrvs My congratulations on your acquisitions, indeed the Eofauna atlasaurus is bigger than one imagines. The size is honestly acceptable for that sauropod.

Libraraptor

Interesting acquisitions, still wanting the Atlasaurus!

Halichoeres

avatar_Kapitaenosavrvs @Kapitaenosavrvs very nice assortment. Odd about the Baryonyx, but like you I really love that Nemicolopterus.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Faelrin

avatar_Kapitaenosavrvs @Kapitaenosavrvs Very good haul there. I think this is perhaps the first time I have an idea of how the rest of those figures size up as the only one I currently have is the BotM Dromaeosaurus there. I definitely hope I can get around to getting most of those PNSO mini's and the Eofauna figures as well.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

therizinosaurus

Not recent acquisitions per se but I will soon be reunited with these guys (and others) after about six years of their sitting in storage. It's like seeing old friends. :)

Shonisaurus

I congratulate you Therizinosaurus for having that small fortune of dinosaurs and vintage prehistoric animals (play visions).

Halichoeres

That's an enviable assortment!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 08, 2020, 03:07:35 PM
avatar_Kapitaenosavrvs @Kapitaenosavrvs My congratulations on your acquisitions, indeed the Eofauna atlasaurus is bigger than one imagines. The size is honestly acceptable for that sauropod.

Thank you again, Sir.

Quote from: Libraraptor on May 08, 2020, 07:06:49 PM
Interesting acquisitions, still wanting the Atlasaurus!

Oh yes, you should get one. No really. I thought The Giganotosaurus will be my Highlight 2019. But its the Atlasaurus.

Quote from: Faelrin on May 09, 2020, 12:41:26 AM
avatar_Kapitaenosavrvs @Kapitaenosavrvs Very good haul there. I think this is perhaps the first time I have an idea of how the rest of those figures size up as the only one I currently have is the BotM Dromaeosaurus there. I definitely hope I can get around to getting most of those PNSO mini's and the Eofauna figures as well.

Yes, they are quite small. I Ordered them, because they are perfect for small Dioramas/Bases.

OpalRaptor

I recently acquired this figurine of the obscure genus Bayannurosaurus from 2018 (not sure it is entirely accurate since Bayannurosaurus is an ornithopod; it is reconstructed here as a carnosaurian theropod similar to a tyrannosaur).

Stegotyranno420

company of this bayannurosaurus

Sim

I recently acquired the Wild Safari Diplodocus, 2016 Carcharodontosaurus, Elasmosaurus and Liopleurodon.  Thanks avatar_Doug Watson @Doug Watson and avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum for making these figures as good as they are.  I also recently acquired the PNSO Ankylosaurus and Yangchuanosaurus and Chungkingosaurus set.  I'm happy with all my recent acquisitions.  I had the Liopleurodon in the past but it had paint rubbed away at the front of its snout so I let go of it.  I'm happy to have a new Liopleurodon that isn't damaged!

Doug Watson

Quote from: Sim on May 16, 2020, 02:33:15 PM
I recently acquired the Wild Safari Diplodocus, 2016 Carcharodontosaurus, Elasmosaurus and Liopleurodon.  Thanks avatar_Doug Watson @Doug Watson and avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum

Glad you like them but to clarify I didn't the Diplodocus.

Shonisaurus

O @OpalRaptor and ? @Stolpergeist My congratulations on your latest acquisitions. Any dinosaur or prehistoric animal figure is always welcome for those of us who are enthusiastic collectors.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: