News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faelrin

Got my first Rebor figures in the mail today, the Ceratosaurus Savage, and the Carnotaurus Crimson King. Got them from Victoria's Cantina, who was selling them over on instagram. Just in time for my birthday coming up on the 30th too. The Titanoboa I pre-ordered on BBTS is the next one of these coming soon, and hopefully I can get around to getting the Acrocanthosaurus and Deinonychus clan someday (shame they seem out of stock everywhere), and probably the Tenontosaurus corpse, and the Stegosaurus (and baby Melon) and Ankylosaurus as well.

Edit: Btw I've been eyeballing these for years and they are absolutely (more) gorgeous in person.

Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Avian

Quote from: Faelrin on May 27, 2020, 01:52:49 AM
Got my first Rebor figures in the mail today, the Ceratosaurus Savage, and the Carnotaurus Crimson King. Got them from Victoria's Cantina, who was selling them over on instagram. Just in time for my birthday coming up on the 30th too. The Titanoboa I pre-ordered on BBTS is the next one of these coming soon, and hopefully I can get around to getting the Acrocanthosaurus and Deinonychus clan someday (shame they seem out of stock everywhere), and probably the Tenontosaurus corpse, and the Stegosaurus (and baby Melon) and Ankylosaurus as well.

Congrats on the new figures! I'm sure that Savage and Crimson King will be a great addition to your shelves!  :D
You must understand the past before you can change the future.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin My congratulations on your two new acquisitions, the Reota carnotaurus and ceratosaurus, without a doubt are very well finished theropods from that brand.

postsaurischian

I would say they're all beautiful ^-^ .

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: postsaurischian on May 28, 2020, 10:05:47 PM

I would say they're all beautiful ^-^ .

Woah. Congratulations. I am really jealous, right now. Where did you get them?

Shonisaurus

Wow!!!!! They are all beautiful, cool and wonderful. I hope I also have them in my collection. Nice figure

postsaurischian

Quote from: Kapitaenosavrvs on May 28, 2020, 10:27:27 PM
Woah. Congratulations. I am really jealous, right now. Where did you get them?

Ordered directly from Favorite by a friend who lives in Japan.

Halichoeres

Wow, that was quick, congrats! I've been delaying all my shipments from Japan, but obviously my country's situation is much different from Germany's.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Carnoking

Finally added the battat Pachycephalosaurus to the collection. Snagged it in a lot of "safari" dinosaurs on eBay. Another one down, five to go.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Carnoking @Carnoking My congratulations on your new acquisition, the Battat pachycephalosaurus is a very difficult figure to find.

Libraraptor

Quote from: Carnoking on May 29, 2020, 10:16:23 PM
Finally added the battat Pachycephalosaurus to the collection. Snagged it in a lot of "safari" dinosaurs on eBay. Another one down, five to go.

A neat little figure for sure.

CityRaptor

A good opportunity and a coupon got me these:

The "creatively" ( slightly less uncreative than just calling it "Dinosaurier" ) named "Das große Buch der Dinosaurier" contains the first two ( only? ) volumes of the Ancient Earth Journal. For those interested: It's currently available for 4.99 Euros here.
Schleich Dinogorgon and Diabloceratops were ( mostly ) brought with a coupon I got through eBay sales during a special event.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Shonisaurus

My congratulations CityRaptor for your new acquisitions, the diabloceratops and dinogorgon belong to a line of Schleich as I have said on other occasions quite brilliant, on the other hand it is fortunate to get a book of dinosaurs for coupons, it is welcome for any collector.

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: CityRaptor on May 31, 2020, 12:11:22 AM
A good opportunity and a coupon got me these:

The "creatively" ( slightly less uncreative than just calling it "Dinosaurier" ) named "Das große Buch der Dinosaurier" contains the first two ( only? ) volumes of the Ancient Earth Journal. For those interested: It's currently available for 4.99 Euros here.
Schleich Dinogorgon and Diabloceratops were ( mostly ) brought with a coupon I got through eBay sales during a special event.

Oh, wow. The illustrations in the Book are quite nice. Just ordered it for 4,99. Thanks for the Tip. I still have all the Books from my Childhood. The Difference is outstanding. Every Time.

postsaurischian

Quote from: CityRaptor on May 31, 2020, 12:11:22 AM
....... "Das große Buch der Dinosaurier" contains the first two ( only? ) volumes of the Ancient Earth Journal. .......

I love the first two volumes of the Ancient Earth Journal. Yes, unfortunately we're still waiting for the third volume,
but meanwhile I'm not sure if they will give us more volumes :-\ . Volume 2 was released four years ago.

Faelrin

S @Stolpergeist Congrats on getting another. I still need to get this one at some point. I managed to find the Medusa Jellyfish on ebay for cheap, and didn't hesitate to buy one up. I'm excited for it to arrive, as it'll be the first cnidarian in my collection (at least since I was a child and had a lovely Jellyfish toy that I unfortunately cannot remember who made, but got it at the Ripley's Aquarium in Myrtle Beach on a school trip when I was 12. Lost it years ago like many of my other childhood things that unfortunately ended in one of my parent's storage units got auctioned off).
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Libraraptor

Guess why I just acquired this lot?

Shonisaurus

Maybe because of Carnegie's tyrannosaurus?

Lanthanotus

Never T. rex....... Kleinwelka big Brachio ;)

Libraraptor

Quote from: Shonisaurus on June 01, 2020, 09:58:44 AM
Maybe because of Carnegie's tyrannosaurus?

Ehm,  no.  I already have this figure.  I meant the monochrome Brachiosaurus which is from Kleinwelka.  I have the big grey one and the small grey version,  but not the tan version.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: